BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
"All I'm saying is if her dick doesn't look like a baby arm holding an apple I'm not interested" Hiro probably

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Lebuin

Jan 6, 2022
Anyone else having trouble with the newest update? Whenever I try to launch, I get an "error point not found" referring to the resource.dll and t2k.dll files, but other than uninstalling and reinstalling I'm not quite sure what to do about it. And yes, I've done the thing with the java file and windows64 file.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone else having trouble with the newest update? Whenever I try to launch, I get an "error point not found" referring to the resource.dll and t2k.dll files, but other than uninstalling and reinstalling I'm not quite sure what to do about it. And yes, I've done the thing with the java file and windows64 file.
Antivirus deleting those files?

Lebuin

Jan 6, 2022
Antivirus deleting those files?
Nope, they were still present, so I assumed it might have been something to do with the config json file, but I couldn't figure anything out with that either. But I just did a proper fresh install, and things suddenly work now. Must have had a few stray files or something, I guess. Thanks anyway!

Reactions: Bob69

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Curious about mama Hiro ending. Also what is Jester Kiss Hell? :unsure: Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
She probably smooches Hiro to death (and I am all for it). It's a niche genre, I've even seen games about that here on f95

Hmm what to choose :unsure:
There are so many good choices here, but whoever picks "Giantess Normal Size" is the biggest plebeian ever.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
What file are you downloading: Win64, Mac, Android, Java?
Win64 but before that i downloaded java, idk what's the difference but the Win64 version seems to have the .exe file. I thank you sir
Thank you but, for some reason, downloading the Win64 was enough of a solution for me. I don't know why it doesn't work if i download any different files. But thanks to you i downloaded that latest .jar file under java you were talking about, and am ready to fight the problem once it happens. Thank you

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Win64 but before that i downloaded java, idk what's the difference but the Win64 version seems to have the .exe file. I thank you sir

Thank you but, for some reason, downloading the Win64 was enough of a solution for me. I don't know why it doesn't work if i download any different files. But thanks to you i downloaded that latest .jar file under java you were talking about, and am ready to fight the problem once it happens. Thank you
Well yeah, the win is a standalone Java build. So it has the exe. Java (the .jar file) is the game. To update switch out the .jar every update :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: DominiqPRIME

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well yeah, the win is a standalone Java build. So it has the exe. Java (the .jar file) is the game. To update switch out the .jar every update :p
To add to that the .jar seems to normally have a dat at the end or version number, and if it does you need to remove that so it reads like this >>> TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes