negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know when the Windows version will be updated? I have that downloaded and dont fell like replaying the whole game for new scenes by downloading the java or android versions. Can your save carry from the Windows over to the java version?
haven't played this one before. which version should i download? the latest java version or Win x64 (v0.3.23.0)?
my disgust.jpg
Maybe you both need to read the installation guide found in the OP?
And for the love of god do not read the part about "how to play using the .jar", or i will come for you and shit on your cereal.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know when the Windows version will be updated? I have that downloaded and dont fell like replaying the whole game for new scenes by downloading the java or android versions. Can your save carry from the Windows over to the java version?
There is only one version: the java one. The windows folder just has the necessary java built-in. If you have that, then download the jar from the java link, rename it so it's the same name as the jar inside the windows folder and then replace the old jar with the new one. It's that simple.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
my bad. haven't played a java game before
Remember this for any game on the site, always check the installation notes, and learn how to properly use the search function. It will make things much easier.
Minuses and pluses for me in this game.
Minuses
1) All enemies are futa
2) Protagonist futa
3) Lots of nasty moments
4) No way to play as a guy
5) You can't turn off footage content.
Pluses
1) Good visual graphics
2) Good animations.
3) Thoughtful combat system.
Neutral.
1) There are cheats in the menu
2) There is a gallery, without going through.
Outcome
if not for the minuses (for me). I would call it a good game. But for me the FUTA genre is disgusting
Shitposting hands typed your post. Minuses 1, 2 and 4 are incorrect. Some of the enemies are dudes, the game technically calls you a guy even when you have booba, and you are always playing as a guy.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Minuses
1) All enemies are futa
2) Protagonist futa
3) Lots of nasty moments
Pluses
1) Good visual graphics
2) Good animations.
Neutral.
Outcome
if not for the minuses (for me). I would call it a good game. But for me the FUTA genre is disgusting
1/10 I was baited into quote replying

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Minuses
1) All enemies are futa
2) Protagonist futa
3) Lots of nasty moments
Pluses
1) Good visual graphics
2) Good animations.
Neutral.
Outcome
Um yeah, no, not all enemies are futa, some of them appear fully male or female even if you have Futa+ turned on in the menu,
The protagonist is not actually a Futa if you don't make him one, you can give him boobs and a big butt, but it is not necessary, you even have the option to either make him feminine or manly, so, yeah, not futa if you don't make him.
So, if you're not OK with a game like this that's perfectly fine, there are a lot of other games out there, so if you only came here to shit about how you think Futas are disgusting and you're not into that, then hate to break it to ya, but nobody cares about what you think, everybody has stuff they're into, and if you're into this type of stuff, then just shut up and move on.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Um yeah, no, not all enemies are futa, some of them appear fully male or female even if you have Futa+ turned on in the menu,
The protagonist is not actually a Futa if you don't make him one, you can give him boobs and a big butt, but it is not necessary, you even have the option to either make him feminine or manly, so, yeah, not futa if you don't make him.
So, if you're not OK with a game like this that's perfectly fine, there are a lot of other games out there, so if you only came here to shit about how you think Futas are disgusting and you're not into that, then hate to break it to ya, but nobody cares about what you think, everybody has stuff they're into, and if you're into this type of stuff, then just shut up and move on.
Just for some reason, most of the games that are now released most often have such tags.
1)Futa ore futa protaganist
2)gay
3)monster( an ordinary monster that I often see in RPG games )
4)female protaganist(I have nothing against him. But I don’t like to play as a female hero in hentai games (except for those where vore ore she is either turned into different girl monsters, or where you have to play as a girl monster, not futu)
Most of all I do not like these tags. And there are only more of them every day.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Maybe stop searching for those tags then you might stop seeing them and spare us from your moronic and bigoted posts...:rolleyes::sneaky:
A word of advise tho, even tho this may sound weird but there's a reason for it XD. Avoid asking questions in games threads or servers about their specific game since some tend to be strangely hostile.
[/QUOTE]
Complaining about the main content in a game when the tags and images clearly show the game to be about said content does tend to bring about aggressive responses.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I can't think of a single enemy that is actually futa in the game, because futa is a person with tits, penis (and balls in some cases) and a vagina, i'm sure some may think i'm being pedantic, but stuff like this is why jesus changed his middle name to "fucking", learn the terminology before you use it, this sort of mistake is like calling a certain political party in germany during 1940's pro-semitic.
And before someone says "MUH NAGA", snakes have a cloaca, which "technically" isn't a vajayjay, but it can act as a reproductive organ too, they might be the closest thing to a futa that's in this game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Just for some reason, most of the games that are now released most often have such tags.
1)Futa ore futa protaganist
2)gay
3)monster( an ordinary monster that I often see in RPG games )
4)female protaganist(I have nothing against him. But I don’t like to play as a female hero in hentai games (except for those where vore ore she is either turned into different girl monsters, or where you have to play as a girl monster, not futu)
Most of all I do not like these tags. And there are only more of them every day.
By the powers vested in me, i shall coronate thee "King Dunce", the first of your lineage.
cartoonkingcrown_0000.jpg
Wear it proudly upon thine empty head.

Reactions: TakosMilGrau

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I can't think of a single enemy that is actually futa in the game, because futa is a person with tits, penis (and balls in some cases) and a vagina, i'm sure some may think i'm being pedantic, but stuff like this is why jesus changed his middle name to "fucking", learn the terminology before you use it, this sort of mistake is like calling a certain political party in germany during 1940's pro-semitic.
And before someone says "MUH NAGA", snakes have a cloaca, which "technically" isn't a vajayjay, but it can act as a reproductive organ too, they might be the closest thing to a futa that's in this game.
What do you call the npcs in the game then?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For that we need to think beyond the more narrow definition of the word when it started being used in Japan for the first time. Today the term can be interchangeable with trans or even dickgirl not only in western comics and games and even in its origin country too. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
For that we need to think beyond the more narrow definition of the word when it started being used in Japan for the first time. Today the term can be interchangeable with trans or even dickgirl not only in western comics and games but even in its origin country too. ;)
As an old school degenerate, it just feels weird and wrong to call something that's clearly not futa a futa, like all 4 legged animals are not dogs.
What do you call the npcs in the game then?
Not fucking futa, that's for sure.
It might upset someone but i'd call them dickgirls and if someone thinks that term as derogatory, i'm sorry, i do not use it as such, i use it as a descriptive term.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes