Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm attempting to find that one image/character involving breaking the game. Does anyone else remember it?
I am not 100% sure what you mean, but It could be the one in the first map by the castle (where you cant do anything atm).

Reactions: Twiton

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
I am not 100% sure what you mean, but It could be the one in the first map by the castle (where you cant do anything atm).
oh, no. It wasn't the castle bit, I don't think? It involved coming face to face with another futa that mentions how you broke the game. I feel like I'm going crazy if it doesn't exist, though. Maybe it had something to do with a broken save, or edited incorrectly?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
oh, no. It wasn't the castle bit, I don't think? It involved coming face to face with another futa that mentions how you broke the game. I feel like I'm going crazy if it doesn't exist, though. Maybe it had something to do with a broken save, or edited incorrectly?
Yeah then its the "error" screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
how is it that I've never seen this one at the castle. What are the requirements for it, or is it Story mode specifically?
This is not from the castle I think and I don't know if its the Error screen one, I can't remember. I unpacked the .jar (you can just unpack it with 7zip) and looked through all the pic's and in my 5 min search that was the only one that stood out.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
This is not from the castle I think and I don't know if its the Error screen one, I can't remember. I unpacked the .jar (you can just unpack it with 7zip) and looked through all the pic's and in my 5 min search that was the only one that stood out.
welp. time to figure out what the QR code is, I guess.

EDIT: "your tummy is gonna be gurgling with my splooodge, sissy bitch!"
Not surprising, but the effort to make it a QR code is funny.

Last edited:

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
took a long time but we all knew the day would come soon or later..................................... mega link hits the limit at 99% :V

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
took a long time but we all knew the day would come soon or later..................................... mega link hits the limit at 99% :V
Use my Pixeldrain links on the last page, I think I still have some shared premium traffic left.

Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I got that recently. Try editing a save file incorrectly and it should give you this goof before the game crashes.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes