Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
One "problem" (if you could call it that) I have with this game is that the player pretty much always wins grapples, since the NPCs rarely ever choose the grapple options that give them more advantage, and more often than not just choose to not resist.
Wish they'd make it so the NPCs would at least try to win there.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Question about the minotaur game over scenes: Are they only for Story Mode? Or is there a special condition to trigger them

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
One "problem" (if you could call it that) I have with this game is that the player pretty much always wins grapples, since the NPCs rarely ever choose the grapple options that give them more advantage, and more often than not just choose to not resist.
It depends on the npc, their fetish, combat style and so on, I guess you should have a high level because sometime graples does not work for me (not enough energy to lock) and the npc get free almost all the time. I mean, before I get high level, then I don't have any problem at all and everything is easy.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well, yes, I've noticed it happen occasionally... in general, I am deliberately trying to lose grapple matches (so that Hiro gets it in the ass, LOL), but some enemies appear to be unwilling to take advantage of it and it sort of results in a stalemate :ROFLMAO:

Question about the minotaur game over scenes: Are they only for Story Mode? Or is there a special condition to trigger them
No, it's in adventure mode. Try to run past, then agree to play Mino Mommy's game and keep trying to find your way out until offered an option to "settle down" (which will lead to game over). Be sure to fail any stats checks and not actually take a chance to escape if presented with one.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
With cheat?
Beat minotauress, go to a different location in map, go back to labyrinth, beat minotauress, rinse and repeat for 10xp per fight.
You can also do this with the (current) final boss, beat her, change tile, go back and beat her, rinse and repeat for some fat loot (10 soul crystals/magic points, 200 food, 50 xp and 50g), no need to use cheat mode.

Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there any way to increase the amount of life?Is there any way to increase the amount of life?
The answer is always to cheat.
Beat minotauress, go to a different location in map, go back to labyrinth, beat minotauress, rinse and repeat for 10xp per fight.
You can also do this with the (current) final boss, beat her, change tile, go back and beat her, rinse and repeat for some fat loot (10 soul crystals/magic points, 200 food, 50 xp and 50g), no need to use cheat mode.
Seems strange to constantly beat the boss over her head. At that point you may as well put her in your harem and just beat her butt.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Is there a way to beat the Dark Knight in story mode? Seems impossible.

And speaking of story mode. Please do something about the food, my Hiro is literally starving.

Mar 26, 2022
Well, yes, I've noticed it happen occasionally... in general, I am deliberately trying to lose grapple matches (so that Hiro gets it in the ass, LOL), but some enemies appear to be unwilling to take advantage of it and it sort of results in a stalemate :ROFLMAO:

No, it's in adventure mode. Try to run past, then agree to play Mino Mommy's game and keep trying to find your way out until offered an option to "settle down" (which will lead to game over). Be sure to fail any stats checks and not actually take a chance to escape if presented with one.
Wait, adventure mode and story mode have different enemies?
Which one has all of them or at least most?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Seems strange to constantly beat the boss over her head. At that point you may as well put her in your harem and just beat her butt.
I'm way too lazy atm to edit the picture, but imagine the "demon king" being CJ and the bike being Hiro.
1662180196956.png

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'm way too lazy atm to edit the picture, but imagine the "demon king" being CJ and the bike being Hiro.
View attachment 2021713
I haven't seen the game in ages, but I do enjoy the idea of Demon Lady randomly appearing and riding Hiro until he is dry.
The better question
When I can beat my enemies with the power of talk...Undertale style :cool:
Depends on if they add dating sim elements, like the ability to give sexies to them.

• Haha
Reactions: negroidprime
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes