Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
By the way, could somebody add a link to ToA wiki to the Extras in the first thread post? Pretty please. I guess it's more useful in most cases than a 0.2.7 guide at least.

The link to central navigation could work the best

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone help me? when I download the game it comes without the launcher, just with the game folders like enemies, scenes, etc.
You downloaded and extracted the JAR didn't you? You shouldn't do that.
Just download the Win64, unzip, and play like you would almost any other game on here.
If you want to use the weekly updated JAR ... there is an install guide on OP that tell you how to do that.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Can someone help me? when I download the game it comes without the launcher, just with the game folders like enemies, scenes, etc.
It somehow just keeps making me amazed how people are this technologically unsavvy.
I mean i'm not a tech wizard myself but holy shit....

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It somehow just keeps making me amazed how people are this technologically unsavvy.
I mean i'm not a tech wizard myself but holy shit....
The inability to solve their own problem, especially when said problem was solved numerous times in the thread, is what gets me.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The inability to solve their own problem, especially when said problem was solved numerous times in the thread, is what gets me.
Bonus points for also not being able to use search to find answers for their problems.
There should be a bingo chart with these dunces.

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I wish they'd be more specific sometimes, anyone know which scenes in particular before I have to test every single variation?
That would be cool, but they may be too busy to elaborate sometimes.

It's actually very easy to know what changed by finding the encounters file inside the game and just comparing to the previous version via any text comparing software. Ruins the magic though.

alyti

Mar 9, 2019
Got bored, went out and wrote myself a profile.json generator, here's one (zipped cause lol f95) for latest build uploaded (v0.3.24)
It has all events, scenes and achievements.
I might post the tool itself later if there's demand, it just parses the jar's encounters data.
To use just replace the file in `%APPDATA%/TalesOfAndrogyny`.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
And so it finally comes to an end. This comic took me a year to finish. (July 2021 - September 2022) and the things I learned are to many to list. The main thing I've learned is how to tell a proper story. The ending of this comic is where I think I learned that the most. Forcing myself to move out of my comfort zone by adding dialogue, forced me to give the characters appropriate expressions to match the tone of the words.
Obviously I need to work on backgrounds, as well as my dialogue more.

This was a monumental undertaking, that it turns out I was not prepared for; but I'm honestly happy with the effort I've put into it, And looking back at the first page, a page I was so proud of, it's insane to see the progress I've made.
I definitely am planning on doing more of these, but for now I might shy away from them in preparation for #NTRvember, then I might start a new one (that hopefully wont take a year and a half to finish.)

View attachment 2027614
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Newest comic from TokyoPartner, go check it out! They've been working on this comic arc for a long time ^w^

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Found this on twitter, don't remember if it's new or not but thought some would like it anyway
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the link to the twitter post as usual

Reactions: Bob69 and Twiton

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Got bored, went out and wrote myself a profile.json generator, here's one (zipped cause lol f95) for latest build uploaded (v0.3.24)
It has all events, scenes and achievements.
I might post the tool itself later if there's demand, it just parses the jar's encounters data.
To use just replace the file in `%APPDATA%/TalesOfAndrogyny`.
That's an interesting approach! Unfortunately, it's not a complete profile and leaves a number of scenes as ??? in the pervert menu. Comparing yours to one I downloaded a few days ago on this forum (yours: 120 kb, other: 289kb), there's actually quite a lot missing, but the approach of parsing game files to auto-build a profile is clever. A handy way to meld profiles might be a nice tool as well. File compare (I'm using Meld) is a PITA since the order of things is not similar.

Update: I used an online JSON merge tool to combine these two profiles and tested it with the latest TOA. The attached profile shows 99.9% complete progression, only missing three Demon King scenes: Demon King Makeout, Demon King Makeout Anal, and Demon King Makeout (yes, the progress screen shows a duplicate unseen random event).

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes