Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I wonder
If Female Goblin is...well Female
Where is her Pussy? :unsure:
Does Gobbo have puss puss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Gobby have puss puss?
No, but she's as much a woman as any other woman, especially being a MILF :love: ToA's Futas have cock + balls, but they're still ladies

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Does Gobbo have puss puss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Gobby have puss puss?
No, but she's as much a woman as any other woman, especially being a MILF :love: ToA's Futas have cock + balls, but they're still ladies
Milf here is a technial fact. Also, the real question is how does a species like this thrive if it requires such fertilization? Gobbo-bug confirmed.
I have a interesting theory actually.
Her dick is something like this:
That joke is quite stupid when you remember that he both flew and swam in his initial appearance. Perhaps Bugs never got the real one back when the spooky carrots attacked.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Milf here is a technial fact. Also, the real question is how does a species like this thrive if it requires such fertilization? Gobbo-bug confirmed.
From what i've come to undestand from my bae's (Selkie) lines is that goblins normally pro-create through buttstuff in ToA, females lay eggs and males fertilize them.
It does raise a question though why Hiro cannot be impregnated with normal goblin babies though, only "hybrids" at the moment, seems like an oversight or it just hasn't been made yet, or i've overlooked something.

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Goblins have rectums created for sex, able to perfectly squeeze and endure cocks, which probably means they fertilize each other pretty fine. As sexually active as they are and able to survive without mother (sad ) goblins probably can afford some hybrids appearing. Maybe they'll finally add pure goblin children.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Goblins have rectums created for sex, able to perfectly squeeze and endure cocks, which probably means they fertilize each other pretty fine. As sexually active as they are and able to survive without mother (sad ) goblins probably can afford some hybrids appearing. Maybe they'll finally add pure goblin children.
That doesn't make sense as prime pointed out, females lay the eggs in a victim and the male fertilizes them. This makes gobbo rectums irrelevant.
From what i've come to undestand from my bae's (Selkie) lines is that goblins normally pro-create through buttstuff in ToA, females lay eggs and males fertilize them.
It does raise a question though why Hiro cannot be impregnated with normal goblin babies though, only "hybrids" at the moment, seems like an oversight or it just hasn't been made yet, or i've overlooked something.
Nah, I also thought it was strange. The whole idea of their mating is a bit silly as it sounds like it relies on other species to survive while being doomed if they are with themselves. Although I could see the males being able to impregnate the females of other species. "bae" I'll take male gobbo for a companion and bro ending if at all possible. You teaching them how to be chill during the horde encounter shows that he would be great to take bar hopping and tale fishing.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Almost every species relies on other species to survive though :LOL:. But there are some real world examples of external fertilization like this, can't think of one where they lay their eggs/sperm inside other species though. But most parasites and some flies rely on other animals to lay their fertilized eggs inside them, so pretty similar.
Laying fertilized eggs isn't pretty similar at all. That is more so the young have flesh to devour when they hatch. This is wildly laying eggs and preying another creature is as conquering as you and fertilizes said eggs. Unless of course the game ends up allowing the male gobbos to fertilize the eggs in which case they seem more as a rapey species where they have breeding stock to simply hold eggs until they are birthed. Would be more efficient than the creatures who have their young eat the host instead of allowing for multiple births.

Since this is getting a bit goofy, I will just say gobbo needs more chill moments.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Nah, I also thought it was strange. The whole idea of their mating is a bit silly as it sounds like it relies on other species to survive while being doomed if they are with themselves. Although I could see the males being able to impregnate the females of other species. "bae" I'll take male gobbo for a companion and bro ending if at all possible. You teaching them how to be chill during the horde encounter shows that he would be great to take bar hopping and tale fishing.
What i've thought that they can breed amongst themselves, but also use other species as surrogate mothers and fathers, if that makes sense?
I mean we can only speculate until MajAlis shines light to this issue.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I dont know why i have not noticed this earlier, but you technically cannot lose your virginity to Selkie, since the log just says "lost your virginity to a goblin".
THIS IS A SLIGHT AGAINST EVERY GOBBO GOBBLER OUT THERE AND I'M SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE OF US WHEN I SAY THAT WE DESERVE BETTER!
20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg

• Sad

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
That doesn't make sense as prime pointed out, females lay the eggs in a victim and the male fertilizes them. This makes gobbo rectums irrelevant.
You said yourself they have horde encounter. Why? Maybe because girls are poundung males (it's states in their bio girls are naturally more aggressive), then males pound each other, hm?

You're underestimating the complexity of how they reproduce. The game bio says it's very complex. The idea of girls and boys goblin simply putting their loads together doesn't sound that hard to grasp.

As of why do I think their rectums are for ensemination, too, I can give you quote:

You don't know if goblin anuses were made for milking cocks, but if they weren't then they have some other function which is suspiciously similar mechanically. Would having a goblin wife mean getting addicted to this sensation?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You said yourself they have horde encounter. Why? Maybe because girls are poundung males (it's states in their bio girls are naturally more aggressive), then males pound each other, hm?

You're underestimating the complexity of how they reproduce. The game bio says it's very complex. The idea of girls and boys goblin simply putting their loads together doesn't sound that hard to grasp.

As of why do I think their rectums are for ensemination, too, I can give you quote:

You don't know if goblin anuses were made for milking cocks, but if they weren't then they have some other function which is suspiciously similar mechanically. Would having a goblin wife mean getting addicted to this sensation?
If I recall, the horde was all males. The males do not fertilize the eggs and cause you to give birth. Only harpy, wereslut and centaurs do so, but I don't remember if the unicorn does as well. I said that it would make sense for them to have breeding stock for the male/female combo, but since the males do not fertilize the eggs, it would be just so sperm of another creature could fertilize them. Makes me actually wonder if you would have any differences between goblins fertilized by different creatures.
It's not a "dick", technically, it's an ovipositor (since it is used for laying eggs rather than insemination).
Gobbo-buggo confirmed. Kind of bizarre to think about.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well its still relying on another species for your children to make it. But you're right, laying unfertilized eggs in some schmucks ass and hoping another male comes along and fucks the same schmuck in the ass is a bit of a reach and not very efficient :LOL:.
Not just another male, another dong from another species. Makes me wonder if gobbo is a creation like the weresluts are and that is an attempt to stop over population.
What i've thought that they can breed amongst themselves, but also use other species as surrogate mothers and fathers, if that makes sense?
I mean we can only speculate until MajAlis shines light to this issue.
At the moment they can't in the game. It could be an intentional design, like our inability to mate with animals.
I dont know why i have not noticed this earlier, but you technically cannot lose your virginity to Selkie, since the log just says "lost your virginity to a goblin".
THIS IS A SLIGHT AGAINST EVERY GOBBO GOBBLER OUT THERE AND I'M SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE OF US WHEN I SAY THAT WE DESERVE BETTER!
View attachment 2031961
At least she has a name. All of the males are just Goblin. Does that make her the original gobbo mom?
Goblins males can fertilize other species' eggs. Goblins are chimeras. Goblin females are essentially brood parasites, so they avoid having to get pregnant.
Spooky and disturbing. Makes me think even more that the creatures in this world are not naturally created.:illuminati::HideThePain:

Aug 2, 2021
All these kissing updates are very cute! When can when get some muscle worship on all the new character designs? I Wanna taste those abs. :p
Unnnnf and mutual muscle worship for a strength based Hiro. PLEASE MAJALIS.

• I just jizzed my pants
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes