LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
After you frequent streaming and video sites like chaturbate/onlyfans/manyvids/fansly and others similar you realise people taking 10-15 inches tentacle/dragon/horse dildos is possible. :p

So that is the one part of ToA that we can say it is not complete fantasy. :ROFLMAO:
There's no prep though. In real life people use lube, build up to the behemoths, and have ideas of their limits I think so they don't tear their rectum and colon. In this game it's hard mode/ I need a hospital mode if it was realistic as your colon would literally be fucked

Remember Mr. Hands my friends.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Oh goody, one of these., seriously, use the search or at the very least learn to use it...
I would rather folk just play the games themselves, but I guess some will always need a quick fap.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
There's no prep though. In real life people use lube, build up to the behemoths, and have ideas of their limits I think so they don't tear their rectum and colon. In this game it's hard mode/ I need a hospital mode if it was realistic as your colon would literally be fucked

Remember Mr. Hands my friends.
Pic related. Its Magic.jpg
Also, I need me an Alma edit of this.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Read my image again. This applies to all of the sex scenes.
No, the initial comment was about doing it for real. Like, there are videos with hige dildos dilating real asses. But yeah, the first point is their preparation off scene should be serious, moisturizing rectum, massaging and lubing.

And second thing... Man, idk how long can you bear this treatment. I heard real p-stars are often leaving in a few months of normal dicks in the ass. Professionals are having naturally thicker anal walls and always take time to prepare and take necessary breaks to heal.

Also, did anybody spot that Hiro's cock isn't actually 3 inches on arts, I smell lies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fzeren

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
No, the initial comment was about doing it for real. Like, there are videos with hige dildos dilating real asses. But yeah, the first point is their preparation off scene should be serious, moisturizing rectum, massaging and lubing.

And second thing... Man, idk how long can you bear this treatment. I heard real p-stars are often leaving in a few months of normal dicks in the ass. Professionals are having naturally thicker anal walls and always take time to prepare and take necessary breaks to heal.

Also, did anybody spot that Hiro's cock isn't actually 3 inches on arts, I smell lies.
You said what I was gonna say. Also it's the inches you say you are vs the reality but reversed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

rolling-eyes.gif

Megapihar

Nov 2, 2019
Did anyone faced the game crash after "dodge" option in a harpy's encounter? Latest patch.
Can't continue due to fact this is the only road to the 2nd area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i like the art but the gameplay is not for me
You cannot see the scenes in the "pervert screen" (gallery), only the art.
And the saves and profile are in .json format, it's real easy to edit them to make you OP and there are multiple guides, made by yours truly and many others here if you're having trouble.
And there are already tons of 100% profiles (or near 100% since updates are weekly and monthly) out there, just use the forum search to find them, there's one few pages back (or more, i use 100 responses per page so it might be even more if you're using the default options, just make a search with the word "profile" and you should be golden).

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes