collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so.... what would be the best style to win when you try with pleasure? (both for dom and sub way) and what scenes has the goblin with CG other than the doggy style and when you lose? ( i just cant find the others)

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Love the art, wish the whorehouse had a lot more content and random scenes to keep it fresh, combat seems a little confusing feels like theres too many mechanics in it and the lack of scenes for the mechanics makes it feel like a waste imo feels more tedious but maybe its just because im new to the game.
story mode feels like im just wondering around to towns and fighting some mobs on the map squares on the way, guess theres more to it later on?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
and such a question: a female character will appear in the game ??? or will there be a possibility of transformation with skill points to turn a character into a girl ???
Use the forum search, this has been hashed out a million times already, it's not gonna happen.
Love the art, wish the whorehouse had a lot more content and random scenes to keep it fresh, combat seems a little confusing feels like theres too many mechanics in it and the lack of scenes for the mechanics makes it feel like a waste imo feels more tedious but maybe its just because im new to the game.
story mode feels like im just wondering around to towns and fighting some mobs on the map squares on the way, guess theres more to it later on?
The combat system can look a bit daunting at first, but it's not way too complex once you realise what you need to do and what to keep an eye out for, there's also guides about the system made by multiple people in this thread, just use search for and you should find them.

Reactions: jems666

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i like the art but the gameplay is not for me
There are multiple sites for just the art. As Prime has said though, you will get zero text without playing the game itself though.
The combat system can look a bit daunting at first, but it's not way too complex once you realise what you need to do and what to keep an eye out for, there's also guides about the system made by multiple people in this thread, just use search for and you should find them.
The answer to all of these are for people to learn how to search for an answer online. That or play it and figure it out themselves, but that would take trial and error. Most games have simple combat when you ignore the fluff though, and this game is no different.
I feel like you should have a big message in your sig that says something along the line of "use the search" XD
Perhaps a gif that shows how to do it too. Maybe then he would just say "Look at my sig" instead of use the search function.

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
Perhaps a gif that shows how to do it too. Maybe then he would just say "Look at my sig" instead of use the search function ... i image this ... A Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass zooming in on the search feature.
sorry couldn't resist

• Haha
Reactions: UndeadEve

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can somebody explain how to install this to someone who is not IT engineer please
Just like almost any other game linked from here (and answered over and over again in this thread if you used the search box), if you want to keep it simple. From OP:
1662930545957.png
Here's the quick n dirty for your first time on Windows.
  1. Download Win64 zipped file
  2. Extract
  3. Double-click the EXE file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I feel like you should have a big message in your sig that says something along the line of "use the search" XD
It would kinda defeat the purpose on having it as my sig because i would have to reply to them in order for them to see it, might aswell keep bitching and moaning about it :WeSmart:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It would kinda defeat the purpose on having it as my sig because i would have to reply to them in order for them to see it, might aswell keep bitching and moaning about it :WeSmart:
Why Not Both.jpg
Just like almost any other game linked from here (and answered over and over again in this thread if you used the search box),
Sad how people actually try to complain when you point out such a thing.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Just like almost any other game linked from here (and answered over and over again in this thread if you used the search box), if you want to keep it simple. From OP:
View attachment 2038489
Here's the quick n dirty for your first time on Windows.
  1. Download Win64 zipped file
  2. Extract
  3. Double-click the EXE file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i literally downloaded 3 times, and there is no any exe file, and also when i try to extract it ask me if i want to replace already existing files (empty folder btw)

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
i literally downloaded 3 times, and there is no any exe file, and also when i try to extract it ask me if i want to replace already existing files (empty folder btw)
So basically there is 2 thing you can download here.

The full game (under Win x64 in the first page) which has everything (jav, exe etc) but is not fully up to date.

You can either just play this one by extracting the zip file and running the exe.

To get the latest version, you have to download the java file.When you have downloaded the latest java, you have to rename it so it match the jav file in the full game you downloaded before, then copy and past it into this folder.

Done, you have the latest version of the game.

Reactions: TrachAttackrush

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So basically there is 2 thing you can download here.

The full game (under Win x64 in the first page) which has everything (jav, exe etc) but is not fully up to date.

You can either just play this one by extracting the zip file and running the exe.

To get the latest version, you have to download the java file.When you have downloaded the latest java, you have to rename it so it match the jav file in the full game you downloaded before, then copy and past it into this folder.

Done, you have the latest version of the game.
Too be fair, if he uses Bob's links, the name is already changed. Also, in this case there isn't much of a difference between the two versions since it has only had one update this month and it wasn't much.
My friend in Is, there's an entire animation and a new variant that didn't exist before (Unicorn)
While that is true, a first time player probably wouldn't notice. Although just following the advice he was given he will be up to date and be able to fap to equine lewd.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You literally clicked one of these 4 links:
1663010238215.png
downloaded the Win64 version three times, unzipped it and there was nothing?
I find this highly improbable and unbelievable unless you have some kind of virus or omnipresent chaperone that deletes files after you download them because they don't want you to look at anything with naughty naked bits.
4bda44d6-3b87-4e38-8d6b-8ac496cac2ed_text.gif

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes