Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I can't remember which class i started with but I'm sure you'll eventually try them all out. That being said, Enchanter is a decent starting class as it is quite balanced plus the extra Charisma is very handy. If you'd like more pointers I suggest maybe having a quick look at ?
Enchanter and thieve used to be my favorite classes until I realized how easy it is to temper with game stats by editing save files ... at which point the class became only a matter of the preferred MC appearance (which is rather inconsequential for me, because I've always preferred the "boymode" Hiro since this option became available).

Nov 19, 2019
Enchanter and thieve used to be my favorite classes until I realized how easy it is to temper with game stats by editing save files ... at which point the class became only a matter of the preferred MC appearance (which is rather inconsequential for me, because I've always preferred the "boymode" Hiro since this option became available).
I must admit that I considered doing the same thing and just editing the save files. That was a while back though.... and I eventually decided against it. With some games I do simply go straight to cheats/file edits to access the content quickly, while with others I prefer to make progress in the usual fashion.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I must admit that I considered doing the same thing and just editing the save files. That was a while back though.... and I eventually decided against it. With some games I do simply go straight to cheats/file edits to access the content quickly, while with others I prefer to make progress in the usual fashion.
I'm not a big fan of the grind, TBH. My main objective in this game is to see Hiro getting dommed by as many girls as possible while avoiding any lewd scenes with any male NPCs. I'm only putting up a fight against female/futa opponents, if losing would result in inevitable game-over.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2019
I'm not a big fan of the grind, TBH. My main objective in this game is to see Hiro getting dommed by as many girls as possible while avoiding any lewd scenes with any male NPCs.
Yeah that's fair enough , there are definitely games where I go that route from the start. When details about a game do pique my curiosity, whether it be the story/art/game/mechanics/whatnot, I'm much more inclined to grind it out. But finding games like that of this variety isn't exactly the norm.

Last edited:

ttony0321

Nov 4, 2020
i'm making translations pack and other texts are showing perfectly but skills are not showing like this..
is there anything i can do?
화면 캡처 2023-02-14 210223.png
화면 캡처 2023-02-14 210133.png

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
hello, a friend and i translate into brazilian portuguese, if i can help. only my english is google translate base.

View attachment 2393008
Hey man, a fellow brazillian here. The auto-translator did a horrible job, judging by the screenshot you sent, lol.
As Leo said above, as much as I commend the effort, it won't be useful if you don't actually understand both languages.

However, I do have some free time in my hands these days... Maybe I can translate it properly...

ttony0321

Nov 4, 2020
it there way to change the font size? i think i figure out how to show translated text in skill but the font size is so small..

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes