Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
How in the hell does this game actually work?

I'm trying to fight the harpy, but I keep getting my ass handed to me even with blocking and careful attacking.

I've already beat the goblin and the brigand. No where near enough XP to level up. It's just so friggin' annoying.
Get some gear and level up? Also, keep in mind that harpies are airborne, so attacks that work well on goblins and brigands do not necessarily work the same way on harpies.

Nat27

Sep 17, 2018
Hi . i would like to play the game but i dont know with what i need to open it ... can someoene tell me ty

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How in the hell does this game actually work?

I'm trying to fight the harpy, but I keep getting my ass handed to me even with blocking and careful attacking.

I've already beat the goblin and the brigand. No where near enough XP to level up. It's just so friggin' annoying.
Duck when she strafes. Attack her after. Rinse and repeat. It's all about timing.

Reactions: GiveMeTheDirt

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Get some gear and level up? Also, keep in mind that harpies are airborne, so attacks that work well on goblins and brigands do not necessarily work the same way on harpies.

My bad. I was talking about story mode.

I don't see any areas where you can fight enemies to farm levels. Am I missing something?

tricoffee

Jun 27, 2020
hey quick question, because ive been using the encounter menu for newer stuff wanted to ask, do encounters take relationships into consideration? mostly asking about dullahan. ex: using the beauty pageant in encounter menu, and choosing dullahan she seems to not know you even though at that point i was using a save in which we were already together. same situation in sperm bank as well though its a bit different text implies you've never met dullahan.

oh and also, love the game thanks for good stuff!!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
hey quick question, because ive been using the encounter menu for newer stuff wanted to ask, do encounters take relationships into consideration? mostly asking about dullahan. ex: using the beauty pageant in encounter menu, and choosing dullahan she seems to not know you even though at that point i was using a save in which we were already together. same situation in sperm bank as well though its a bit different text implies you've never met dullahan.

oh and also, love the game thanks for good stuff!!
Yes, encounters you select from the menu in cheat mode work just like encounters on the map; they take your current game stats into consideration and influence your stats evolution in the same way.

tricoffee

Jun 27, 2020
Yes, encounters you select from the menu in cheat mode work just like encounters on the map; they take your current game stats into consideration and influence your stats evolution in the same way.
ah so no different dialogue/fluff for characters you've made relationships with in such encounters. bummer, but still great nonetheless. thanks for the quick reply!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
ah so no different dialogue/fluff for characters you've made relationships with in such encounters. bummer, but still great nonetheless. thanks for the quick reply!
Save files are in JSON format, which makes them quite human-readable; you can play around tempering with them using an external text editor (this allows you to easily alter your game stats).

Last edited:

ttony0321

Nov 4, 2020
can anyone tell me chagne font in this game?
i did translate string.properties and encounter.json files but it's not show in game.
where should i put font files?? and do i have to put .ttf and .fnt and.png files?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i did translate string.properties and encounter.json files but it's not show in game.
where should i put font files?? and do i have to put .ttf and .fnt and.png files?
Don't really know much about adding fonds. Just that they are inside the .jar in the folder "ui".

drunkgohan

Sep 27, 2019
It's been a while since I tried the game - is the sandbox mode still the "preferred" way to play the game? Last time I played Adventure/Story mode, it seemed very bare-bones.

Dark Pixel

Nov 28, 2022
For example:
G:\Tales Of Androgyny ver.0.3.29.1\translations\ru\assets\ui

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes