Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
all new scenes seems to be unlocking just fine, except 1:
the scene with nurse doing a (-3-) face with an empty hose does not unlock nor shows on her encounter in story mode

giantess scenes still impossible to unlock

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
all new scenes seems to be unlocking just fine, except 1:
the scene with nurse doing a (-3-) face with an empty hose does not unlock nor shows on her encounter in story mode
I know I gotten all but one of hoses unlock. maybe someone could clarify this in details.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Does flame elemental have animations yet?
Nope, atm only the Doggy style scene of her is voteable. Become a Patreon and vote on it!
another one for the collection
Dully options to vote on:
New Animations:
  • Dullahan Self-Oral
  • Dullahan Oral
New Scenes:
  • Dullahan Head Date
Anyone unable to get the Minotauress and Dark Knight to show up in the Sperm bank scene? I can see the encounter in the .json
I don't know, am unable to get them too. Prob wait till next version, maybe its bugged.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: claralover

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I know I gotten all but one of hoses unlock. maybe someone could clarify this in details.
been happening a lot latelly, whenever there's a new scene with multiple alternatives there's almost always one that never unlocks because it simply won't show when you encounter the character
usually it gets fixed on the next update........ except for the giantess scenes, these are glitched ever since her pannel appeared on the pervet menu and the only way to unlock it is by adding a line on your save file that says you saw her scenes

curvycray69

Jun 5, 2021
Cheat mode is enabled in options.

I have 8 bonus points what tiers are the best to spend on when creating a character?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I have a Problem, the game will not open.
I think I know the problem but I am not shure. I upload the "Win-data" and the "Jar", delate the old Jar from the game and put the new "Jar" from the upload inside. But the game will be not start.

Is the a problem inside with "Jar-name" with wrong symbols?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I have a Problem, the game will not open.
I think I know the problem but I am not shure. I upload the "Win-data" and the "Jar", delate the old Jar from the game and put the new "Jar" from the upload inside. But the game will be not start.

Is the a problem inside with "Jar-name" with wrong symbols?
File name must be "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar".
Or "TalesOfAndrogyny" if your file extensions aren't displayed (You can check that by looking at the exe and check if the .exe is at the end)

Reactions: Leo Humilis

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
How in the hell does this game actually work?

I'm trying to fight the harpy, but I keep getting my ass handed to me even with blocking and careful attacking.

I've already beat the goblin and the brigand. No where near enough XP to level up. It's just so friggin' annoying.

Reactions: Thronico
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes