Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Actual females would defeat the purpose of this game, tbh. However, adding more Hiro on other futas animations would be great. I mean, they give you both top and bottom perks, but why include just 1 when you can cater to both. It defeats the purpose of adding the top option, as the game is now.

DaDoorman

Apr 1, 2019
As a vertical seafood taco enjoy-er I'm kinda content with the Brothel Madame tbh. Majalis' M/F content has always been a niche within their niche, even pre-ToA. My only request would be more CGs/animations for her scenes.

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
Good game. Needs more actual females for MC to do.

Y'all be like
> Goes into game that is specifically designed to dick you every step of the way
> "I want to fuck girls though"
like...just play a different game at that point, There's plenty of fish in the sea and you want this specific one that has evolved for this one specific thing, to do the completely opposite of what it is designed to do

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Y'all be like
> Goes into game that is specifically designed to dick you every step of the way
> "I want to fuck girls though"
like...just play a different game at that point, There's plenty of fish in the sea and you want this specific one that has evolved for this one specific thing, to do the completely opposite of what it is designed to do
That would be an argument if the game didn't have those kind of characters already including more or less recent Shopkeeper update for Story Mode.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes