Hiro12

Aug 1, 2017
Help, extract the file and I get everything but not the data folder, and I think I can not play for that. Can anybody help me? please

ordep

May 26, 2017
Help, extract the file and I get everything but not the data folder, and I think I can not play for that. Can anybody help me? please
the data folder contains only your save files, it is created automatically as you play

Hiro12

Aug 1, 2017
the data folder contains only your save files, it is created automatically as you play
So why do not you let me play? I thought I was missing the data folder but I give it to .exe and nothing happens. Thank you in advance for your help

Hiro12

Aug 1, 2017
I need some program to play? Because I give talesofandrogyny.exe and nothing happens

Last edited:

ordep

May 26, 2017
Yes, i don't know why i can play the game :(
does it give any error when you run it? tried to run thru the jar file as well?
check if none of the files are read only and that you're running it as administrator
also, take a look at these

Ecchichi

May 27, 2017
does anyone know whats new? because it doesnt say in the change log. Just shows the 1.22.0 change log.

Ecchichi

May 27, 2017
from what ive seen looking throught the files so far the golem is in but idk if anything else new was added.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
from what ive seen looking throught the files so far the golem is in but idk if anything else new was added.
Goblin rape scene added.
A golem encounter.
Also, you can encounter ruins and a spider-trap.

If you choose erotic/catamite perks you can supine to an "all fours" stance.
They are changing the gameplay so you could discover more stashes and not die of starving on the tiles.
Guess that's it...

HarshPun

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know if you can fuck an enemy in the game? I have tried and searched but the only "dominant" things Majalis can do is give them a blowjob.

I am trying to see if the player can be "top". Anyone has found a way? Or is this an "all-bottom" game?

Reactions: Cap'nFap'n

Ecchichi

May 27, 2017
Goblin rape scene added.
A golem encounter.
Also, you can encounter ruins and a spider-trap.

If you choose erotic/catamite perks you can supine to an "all fours" stance.
They are changing the gameplay so you could discover more stashes and not die of starving on the tiles.
Guess that's it...
Ive encountered the Golem but there isnt a fight or anything its just an encounter and nothing happens.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes