Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Whats easiest way to make enemies grapple/full nelson/wrestle/grab you?
When those grey wrestle icons in top appear going to right or left depending if u r winning or losing.

Make them horny by bending over and spanking arse then flopping down on the ground with that one duck like skill before they nut?

Wanted to check how many enemies have few extra alternative lines or something after losing to them whilst grappling like how big hwat spider mommy has.

Seems impossible to lose to urka this way, no? She just endlessly ties you down with chains over and over?
I think, some enemies don't wrestle on the ground themselves. They keep attacking.

I personally just opened the game files (strings.properties) and read what phrases characters have from here.

There's Aphrodisiac item from second town, it can be used on enemy a few times, as well as on you. It could probably make seduction easier.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

ezgif-3-45e8211f9d.gif

Hayoooooob! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Shopkeep Backshot art (showing off her ass under her skirt) with a few variants, though we have at least one more planned. Fun fact: this was actually one of the first pieces of art planned for the game when we began, but fate conspired to keep us away from it all this time. We've also added a new scenario with her associated with it in story mode, though there may be more to that scenario as well - right now it leaves off at teasing, but I already have a few written scenes for how things might... progress.

We've got a bunch of new ambient tracks, but we're playing around with them to see how we want to use them, so for now there's just the Town Square ambient track.

Next up is the Dark Knight Kiss/Close-up animation, more Shopkeep scenes, and a new Lupa scenario for story mode (look at that lovely fellatio animation!). Still working on the feature backlog as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Nice. Love ambient genre of music. Glad to see them add more. Curious to hear how it'll sound and for what places/npcs.

p.s. for me for some reason the top audio slider is always at 100% when launching the game now. Started happening a few patches back.

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
how do i use save file in the game?
If you're on Android, tap the arrow down on empty save slot, in Load menu, to add this save in game.

If you're on PC, you can open Load on main screen and press the button that opens a folder with saves for you. Put your save file there.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
May have been answered already, but whats the most reliable way to beat Demon King at level 1?
Buying the best gear and upgrading it, there's really nothing else to it (i've never even bothered using different sets of skills, just spam A and kip up, everytime i try to play with some different build they just feel meh)

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes