LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
No, they got a point. That stat screen has often been inaccurate for years now. And trust me, I tried all the existing options every other update.
Honestly I just have an automatic response to empty my bowels whenever I got a drain pipe inspection, so it doesn't effect me that much having that stat screen bugged
What's more important is the Game-Over perks, which shows correctly

iball

Aug 4, 2017
ugh, difficult, I didn’t play through submission, it seems to me they will always cause damage, going through with a sexy active sounds interesting~ as far as I remember, other characteristics affect your action. strength affects grappling grips and damage to the enemy's balance. endurance affects defense against weak attacks by 100%.
I think the problem is not only charisma.
you probably need to add agility + defense so that the enemy misses and causes minimal damage.
but you'll end up with a fat, agile tank without damage, only with subjugation skills

Thanks, I didn't consider agility for dodging, that's a good point. I spent my perks on stuff that boosts my charisma and seduction stuff like Hotter, and it seems pointless.

I can try making a new character that is agile, with a secondary in charm and see how that goes.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I've tried playing as virgin several times, but it's quite difficult if not impossible. Does the itch.io version also have a story mode?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I've tried playing as virgin several times, but it's quite difficult if not impossible. Does the itch.io version also have a story mode?
If you farm achievements and know exactly what stats to up, it's not hard to beat everyone. Ordinary Naga is confusing because she requires torch to not get ambushed or paralized by her. But overall quite possible.

Itch.io doesn't have Story Mode, and this site has because it's pirated from patreon.

Reactions: Twiton and DonOps

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
I recently played around with charfriend AI. And it's kinda neat if you manage to make your character properly. You can describe how things go and get interesting interactive stories, make them wholesome or aggressive.

So far did Alma:

Also Beastmistress:

But I think I can improve already, explaining the character to the bot better. The only downside is it's hard to make the long encounter with various events, but its still possible.
It would be amazing to have more characters! Ghost, Kylira, mouthfiend!

alex8326

Nov 19, 2020
Preload what? What platform are you on? What version are you using? What file are you attempting to run? Is there any crash report or pop up that says something?

You have to tell us what you are doing and what happens when you do it if you want help. Do you just tell the mechanic car won't go, what do? Or do you tell them some details do they know what to look for?
Sorry I thought the question was clear :')
I'm talking about the "preload" function which can be activated in the menu by checking the small "preload" box which causes the text "press p to preload" to appear when launching the games which therefore allows you to preload the games by pressing P.
I'm on windows the game crashes and opens an error window at the end of the preaload each time, I had this problem with each version that I downloaded so I thought it was a recurring problem.
I can give you details on the error messages if you want, I don't have it rn because I don't want to do a preolad which will last more than 5 minutes for Nothing :')

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry I thought the question was clear :')
I'm talking about the "preload" function which can be activated in the menu by checking the small "preload" box which causes the text "press p to preload" to appear when launching the games which therefore allows you to preload the games by pressing P.
I'm on windows the game crashes and opens an error window at the end of the preaload each time, I had this problem with each version that I downloaded so I thought it was a recurring problem.
I can give you details on the error messages if you want, I don't have it rn because I don't want to do a preolad which will last more than 5 minutes for Nothing :')
I haven't played this game in ages. So, no, no it wasn't clear to me. Also, a person has to manually checkmark the box for Preload in the options menu for this to be prompt to be present when you start up the game. Not everyone does this - usually only people whose computers can handle that data in the background.

I just fired up the game, checkmarked Preload in the menu, and restarted. I had no problems. However, my system can handle most anything out today.

When you consider your system, think about what version of Windows - Windows 7, 8, 10, 11? What is your bit architecture - 32bit or 64bit? How much RAM does your computer have? Graphics Card and VRAM?

If you have had this problem for "each version" - DO NOT PRESS P because it appears your computer is deficient in necessary attributes or something in your system is most likely not working correctly. Simply click your mouse in the game window to skip that and go to your OPTIONS menu and UNCHECK the Preload box to keep temptation away. You can also make sure that none of the preferences carry over by deleting your game folder, typing %AppData% in your Windows File Explorer and delete the preferences.json file in your TalesOfAndrogyny folder there -- then download, extract, and run the game again.

If it still crashes on startup - you got even more problems. If it does happen, hopefully the game creates an error file which a Windows Prompt Pop-up will show you the directory from where to get the error file from and you can go to to post it (or perhaps even here in the hopes someone may know how to help).

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
Fun fact: Waking up with an erection is an indication of great health

So if you're worried about your broski's health, it's a great Idea to check and feel their wood when they are sleeping

thisisapurelysarcasticpostandisnotallegebletoanyblamingofpotentialrisksthatsomeoneactuallydosomethinglikethis

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I should probably remove the " If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well! "
As thats still the official part. And not meant to ask me :KEK: I have no clue. It should be described in the .html though.
It was just a general question as to whether anyone knows about it, but thanks anyway.

If anyone knows, could someone please explain it to me and would be happy to translate it into Spanish and maybe also into German?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Fun fact: Waking up with an erection is an indication of great health

So if you're worried about your broski's health, it's a great Idea to check and feel their wood when they are sleeping
Another fact: when you do it every day, there's no morning wood. And probably most of people there are in this category.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It was just a general question as to whether anyone knows about it, but thanks anyway.

If anyone knows, could someone please explain it to me and would be happy to translate it into Spanish and maybe also into German?
This game is a pain to translate because it has updates all the time, and sometimes they make changes in the structure of file like renaming the names of scenes.

Some guy is posting Spanish translation on majalis itch.io every month or so. It's machine generated.

(Actually if somebody used paid Chat GPT, it could be a pretty decent translation.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SGGG

SGGG

May 9, 2020
This game is a pain to translate because it has updates all the time, and sometimes they make changes in the structure of file like renaming the names of scenes.

Some guy is posting Spanish translation on majalis itch.io every month or so. It's machine generated.

(Actually if somebody used paid Chat GPT, it could be a pretty decent translation.)
The file where the text is located would really help me. But nobody could or wants to help me?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So THAT'S why Brigand won't let us live with her, because she keeps waking up to us grabbing her lumber!
The file where the text is located would really help me. But nobody could or wants to help me?
All of the encounter text is located in the script folder, if you haven't found it already
1720892139844.png

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It's very easy to find by just opening the game with archiver. There are two of them with text. Plus various pictures. But again, without paid machine translation tool it's not worth it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes