Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
By the way, I got every single animation done except for Hiro and back to where I want them and it only took me half a day. I would have finished but I'm going to wait for another version or two before I commit to making those changes because the last time you did an overhaul you continued to make a few more unnecessary changes over the course of a few weeks.
This is what I'm talking about. We make necessary changes. That they inconvenience you does not make them unnecessary. We're adding breasts, belly, and cock variation support next, so of course the animation files are changing. That's part of development. You're modding a game that's in active development. We don't even have mod tools yet.

I also only publically share the mod because back when I started it I responded to a comment about how customization and how I changed Hiro into a redhead and upon request, I showed a few of the images which then lead to requests to release it. I think it bothers you when some people leave comments that my mod makes the game look better.
I'm sorry, who needs to check their ego?

I will say it again. You spend far too much of your "time" redoing things that were already done instead of focusing on adding actual new content.

Maybe this is the point so you can milk your patrons for as long as possible. ;)
What are we "redoing" here? This is all new content that people have asked for. What's your problem? And excuse me? What do you think happens when we finish ToA? We keep working on it, and we keep making new games.

Not gonna lie, dude. You're way out of whack. It's people like you that make doing this not worth it.

NobleInt

Sep 23, 2018
All you do is redo existing assets and charge $5 per week for it. Please. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Try adding actual new story and gameplay content instead of wasting your "time" arguing with me.
Gonna assume you don't read changelogs or you have some ridiculously specific idea of what content is. Tweaks, improvements, and expansions of existing characters is content. Why is it a bad thing that existing assets are being improved upon rather than just shoveling in an unnecessary amount of half baked characters and scenes? New scenes and characters are added constantly. Get over yourself, dude.

Barban

Jul 14, 2017
Could you guys calm down a bit?

Everyone has their own opinion and there is no need to insult each other.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Good advice. I deleted all my posts responding to him. I knew I should not have bothered to engage because I knew exactly what I would be dealing with. People on the internet.

When will I learn, lol? :sneaky:
I agree. I get drawn into silly arguments, as well. You're mad at the time and want to keep it going, but then you look back at it later and wonder why you were so mad.
My peeve is when I say something and I'm told I'm wrong, lol. I'm very adamant when I know I'm right :p But sometimes it devolves into 'nuh uh, uh huh' and then you feel stupid for getting drawn in later.

Reactions: Jorja

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Jorja
Want to see a really powerful example of my version of a stupid argument when told I'm wrong? Go look at the last few pages of Futadom World and see where I argued with someone for two pages about the potency of the game's futa cum and how it created a loophole in the game lore :p

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Calm down boys and girls, and think if it's worth a thread ban before you start calling each other bad names.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Time to introduce my brand new TOA MOD

TOA SOULS : GET FUCKED EDITION
with this mod, don't think you are EVER going to win a battle, because it ain't happening buddy (y)

Reactions: bewbsftw

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Could you guys calm down a bit?

Everyone has their own opinion and there is no need to insult each other.
I agree, I personally am truly happy for this game it has filled a nitch for me ( hentai Girly boy ) that I think has been missing.

I am truly sorry that I am one of those people that is so broke right now paying attention is really hard to do :cry: . Or I would support it some.

I have had a great deal fun with this one, and anything you all do with it has just enhanced the enjoyment for me, Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful creation's.

I am Agog with anticipation of your hinted at character creation options that may be added to the Graphics. I know this will require a lot of texture reworking, and optional additions and I am truly amazed at all that you have done and are doing.

Thank You ! Which is very little to give but all I have

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I never really thought about it. But what does leveling actually do for you character? I noticed that I still have the same hp at level 8 as I did at level 1.
Is it just for the skill, magic, and perk points?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I never really thought about it. But what does leveling actually do for you character? I noticed that I still have the same hp at level 8 as I did at level 1.
I may be wrong but I believe additional perk points that you can spend on skill's an what ever. As to the HP I am unsure but I seem to be tougher with each level so I believe it is considered when attacking creatures of a lessor level.

But I like you might need to research a bit to understand it better. I do know as I level I seem to be stronger more capable.

I guess I have been more intent on learning to work with the system than analyzing what I was getting. LOL...

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
It depends on your class and what you spend your points on.

May 31, 2017
I like how the unofficial modder is getting in an argument with the very official creator about what the game should be.
You can give advices or your point of view but jeez man you went from "hey I think that ..." to "I hope all your patrons leave you"
It's like people in these forums are so defensive it's ridiculous
Sorry I don't want to pour gaz on the dying fire but I still can't believe this just happened

Btw Love your game majalis I promise to repay the debt I owe you from this website.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I may be wrong but I believe additional perk points that you can spend on skill's an what ever. As to the HP I am unsure but I seem to be tougher with each level so I believe it is considered when attacking creatures of a lessor level.

But I like you might need to research a bit to understand it better. I do know as I level I seem to be stronger more capable.

I guess I have been more intent on learning to work with the system than analyzing what I was getting. LOL...
Oh, no. I despise the overcomplicated combat system. Its ridiculous. You literally only need to use assault or whatever magic spell you're using to attack. Then spam them. You've won!

And I was originally using the unicorn to judge 'toughness' every time I get a new armor or increase my level. At level 1 in no armor, it 2-3 shotted me. At level 5 in armor that blocks 20 damage...it 2-3 shots me... At level 8 in armor that blocks 25... it 2-3 shots me... I think the unicorn is broken. I was taking between 22 and 32 damage per turn whether wearing armor or not. No matter how good the armor.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes