mrjk69

Sep 25, 2017
So i'm currently having a issue. every time i try to launch the game this error comes up. I've updated my drivers and even java. i have no idea what to do next. Any advise ?.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I know I am dumb. But I really can't figure out how to get this archievments:

. Locked up (I already have anal addict 3 and keep talking to the merchant with a cursed chastity cage anal and chastity cage dick, even after the game over by not resisting or no willpower left, I don't get it)

. Queen (it says I should be fucked by drow partner, but I can't figure out how. I tryed to ask for snake, fight her and lose, fight her and win, fight her and seduce then evade and don't evade, but don't get it.)

Another question, there is a way to update mobile version or I need to start over?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I know I am dumb. But I really can't figure out how to get this archievments:

. Locked up (I already have anal addict 3 and keep talking to the merchant with a cursed chastity cage anal and chastity cage dick, even after the game over by not resisting or no willpower left, I don't get it)

. Queen (it says I should be fucked by drow partner, but I can't figure out how. I tryed to ask for snake, fight her and lose, fight her and win, fight her and seduce then evade and don't evade, but don't get it.)

Another question, there is a way to update mobile version or I need to start over?

For the locked up you must "Peruse" the goods wearing just the dick cage, buttplug and a gag, then you will get the message about being fully toyed, fail the willpower check and there you go.

Fot the Queen you have to ask fot "Pussy" 3 times to get the tittle Beastmaster 3, once in the battle you hace to beg, you gat fucked 3 times and you get the achievent and the outfit

Reactions: Soulinor

budokaiking

May 15, 2018
I love these game but lacks one thing hero also fucking when he wins i get its point its to lose or to pass without issues but come on no one not even once thinke about while you to tackle them down are them too? I loved to do that to gobu..

Reactions: super_slicer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are some top scenes for Hiro but this is not the main scope of the game so far, instead taking up in the butt from a variety of monster dickgirls is. :p

Lokra

Apr 13, 2018
I love these game but lacks one thing hero also fucking when he wins i get its point its to lose or to pass without issues but come on no one not even once thinke about while you to tackle them down are them too? I loved to do that to gobu..
you can fuck the gobu after you win (but only the female one i think) also a few others
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
You can top almost anything during battle, just not win battles doing this (possible only for a few monsters, wearwolf is easy, gobo and brigand are also possible if I remember it right). I think there were others other than gobo (brigand, harpy?) that you can top after winning, but maybe only gobo had illustrations?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Literally get 4 perception and then during a fight bring out the bar on the right, if there's an option for dominating you can win from fucking them, there's not always scenes if that's what you mean but on that note it makes sense since the main scope of the game is to be a bottom bitch

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes