UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I agree with everything there tbh, I think if I were to TRY to refute any of those it'd be the jester? I think "her" design is hot but her scenes are a little ehhhhhhhhhhh
Oh, don't get me wrong, i love her design, i was really hyped when i saw the wip on their twitter.
But speaking with her is confusing (mainly because she knows too much, doesn't say anything about it and makes fun of you for being ignorant), and her scene are meh.
I just wish there was more to "beating her" than just those scene, it feels like she's way too much in control and lost on purpose just to make fun of you later.
She's weird but i still have hope for her futur updates.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
so, does anyone know what "predicted force" mean on an attack description?
I thought that it would help with destabilizing opponents but it doesn't seem like it does anything.
help?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
mmmh...
I'd say, in no particular order, that my least fav are the angel, the elf lady of the pond (don't remember her name or if she has a name), the giantess, the jester and until she has more scenes, the vampire hunter.
the angel and the elf are too "normal" for me, not that i dislike girls in any way, but when i play that game, i'm looking for futas and shemale to fuck my character.
The giantess is ok, but i'm not a huge fan of giants (no pun intended), her scene are fun to watch from time to time, but i'm not going out of my way to meet her most of the time.
for the jester, i find her...weird, i guess she's supposed to be, but i can't follow what happens when i meet her, maybe in a futur update or story update she could be really good.
and lastly, the vampire hunter, her character is alright, her quest is fine, but there is no reward and no scene with her, it's just a shame and i feel like i've wasted my time doing her quest.

But now i'm curious as well, what are yours ?
Yep, I thought so. Very similar to my own. Echoing what was said above about jester, she looks like great potential, but not much there yet. Also, mermaid, not a fan. giantess might be the least attractive. When sex turns into swimming, I don't know how anyone is getting off on that...

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for you quick answer, however I was clearly unclear.
what I meant was about the advantage "status" that centering+ashi action does. At first glance, it seems that it would be use with the overrnu action since it has a clause about the advantage state, however I cannot seem to see the difference between a standard overrun and a set-up one
please advise.
I think the advantage state just makes the enemy weaker so you can win the fight more easily. I'm not sure though, maybe someone else knows more about it.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
holy shit, what the fuck? is you have 11 strength or more, you can't avoid getting fucked by the werewolves?
why?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Because werewolfs are attracted to strength. :p
Pretty sure you don't need thatm much for it to happen.
Ok, the logic stands. until you're reminded that that interaction happens AFTER I beat the hell out of her.
Hell, during the fight it was possible to keep her in a full nelson indefinitely. surely you understand what I'm talking about.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Dogs like to play-fight.
not a problem, let me get in an other fight to protect myself.
guys, come on, at the moment, if your character is TOO strong, they are literally unable to defend themselves form an enemy.
How can you guys not grasp how there's a problem here?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
not a problem, let me get in an other fight to protect myself.
guys, come on, at the moment, if your character is TOO strong, they are literally unable to defend themselves form an enemy.
How can you guys not grasp how there's a problem here?
If I added another fight, people would complain that it's an unwinnable fight, or go looking for strategies on how to win it, like some people do with the giantess. There are ways to avoid the werewolf - either sneaking past her, scouting her out and avoiding her, or placating her another way. Or temporarily reducing your strength.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
If I added another fight, people would complain that it's an unwinnable fight, or go looking for strategies on how to win it, like some people do with the giantess. There are ways to avoid the werewolf - either sneaking past her, scouting her out and avoiding her, or placating her another way. Or temporarily reducing your strength.
I don't agree but... well, it's your game and you don't have to bend the knee for a random chucklefuck on the internet, I guess.
Wait, which giantess are you talking about? the one that runs away? or...
EDIT: Actually, in that case, why even have a fight?

• Haha
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I don't agree but... well, it's your game and you don't have to bend the knee for a random chucklefuck on the internet, I guess.
Wait, which giantess are you talking about? the one that runs away? or...
EDIT: Actually, in that case, why even have a fight?
Which one? The basic adventure mode werewolf has a lot of different outcomes, so you have a lot of control over what happens, and what happens in those can depend on your stats and history, which is true of most encounters. The giantess is a joke fight that ends immediately. I'm also not sure what you're disagreeing with, that people would complain if it were an unwinnable fight? Maybe not, but I do think regardless that it would be frustrating to be trapped in a fight that is not winnable, rather than the current outcome.

To put a fine point on it, as this often gets lost in these discussions, though these are spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Actually, if you want to "win" a fight with the werewolf "in heat", you should surrender... then she'll lose interest and let you go

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
The basic adventure mode werewolf has a lot of different outcomes, so you have a lot of control over what happens, and what happens in those can depend on your stats and history, which is true of most encounters.
I understand that the way you see it is that you have several different outcomes from a single fight, right? I am arguing against that. Unless I'm wrong, the moment you choose the fight option with a werewolf (if your str is high enough) you get butt-fucked. And I mean hella butt-fucked, too. (But to be fair that's par for the course.) So, unless you can argue against that central point, my question is: when someone fills the conditions, why not just skip the fight and go to the resulting scene?

EDIT:
Actually, if you want to "win" a fight with the werewolf "in heat", you should surrender... then she'll lose interest and let you go
Oh, that's what you meant. Ignore everything north of this line, then.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The giantess is a joke fight that ends immediately.
Didn't see the giantess fight, thought you were talking about the "normal" giantesses that are very much beatable and I was confused

I'm also not sure what you're disagreeing with, that people would complain if it were an unwinnable fight? Maybe not, but I do think regardless that it would be frustrating to be trapped in a fight that is not winnable, rather than the current outcome.
I was not agreeing with the fact that fights should not be unwinnable. Now that I think about it, it is your right to say what fight is or isn't winnable and I retract that argument.
However, I have to wonder: what is the point of having descriptions for the stats in the game if when you have 10 and higher str it's call "god-like" if it isn't?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I understand that the way you see it is that you have several different outcomes from a single fight, right? I am arguing against that. Unless I'm wrong, the moment you choose the fight option with a werewolf (if your str is high enough) you get butt-fucked. And I mean hella butt-fucked, too. (But to be fair that's par for the course.) So, unless you can argue against that central point, my question is: when someone fills the conditions, why not just skip the fight and go to the resulting scene?
See my comment above: you can avoid getting "knotted" by surrendering.

Didn't see the giantess fight, thought you were talking about the "normal" giantesses that are very much beatable and I was confused
I think you are confusing the giantess with an ogre.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There are a lot of events in the game taking your gear, your perks or your status into account. If a certain event leads to an undesirable outcome, you'll simply need to avoid it. Not knowing beforehand is part of the fun, remembering afterwards is part of the challenge. At least for me. :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019

EDIT:
Oh, that's what you meant. Ignore everything north of this line, then.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I was not agreeing with the fact that fights should not be unwinnable. Now that I think about it, it is your right to say what fight is or isn't winnable and I retract that argument.
However, I have to wonder: what is the point of having descriptions for the stats in the game if when you have 10 and higher str it's call "god-like" if it isn't?
Oh, yes, that premise is incorrect - you could mount the werewolf yourself and get her off that way (the obvious way to go if you want to be a pure top), you could satisfy the werewolf with a handjob, which would give a completely separate outcome that doesn't involve getting it in the ass, you can surrender, which similarly doesn't, if you have no Bitch perk, you can simply be defeated, or you could lower your health or otherwise lower your Strength to the point that you can defeat her without arousing her. And, of course, if you're fine with using your mouth, you could do that too. And in the event that you do actually want to be mounted by her, you can choose whether that happens during the fight after some wrestling, or after the fight entirely.

Strength above 10 is godlike! You can be stronger than some enemies that the game recognizes as deities, such as the Quetzal Goddess, who has a Strength score of 10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes