broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I dont understand the new victory branches, what do you do?

Nvm i guess you are given choices just for winning the battle against certain characters. I assumed it meant win a certain way with certain moves.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
actually, they did say a while back that they would be adding art for when the player dominates and i believe that the new changes add that.
while the main appeal is a trap being fucked, in earlier versions you could rape instead of being raped, there was just no splash art and it was fairly "hidden". since i stopped playing a few months ago, i realized they changed a lot in the fighting system and now the same things i did to rape others dont work, that is why im asking since i cant find the answer on the forums
They did that so that majority of the idiotic patreon supporters will shut up :) (EVER SEEN MAJALIS ART BEFORE THE GAME? ITS ONLY TRAPS GETTING FUCKED)

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
They did that so that majority of the idiotic patreon supporters will shut up :) (EVER SEEN MAJALIS ART BEFORE THE GAME? ITS ONLY TRAPS GETTING FUCKED)
Sure am glad you know how the game should be rather than the developers. Guess that's why you're the one making i- oh...wait.

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
I have not seen Majalis's art before the game and im sure you are not right, if he really wanted them to shut up then the truth should have been enough. You say that he isnt going to add art for it and pretty much lied to shut the supporters (who are making this game possible in a way) up.
You also failed to read the changelog stating that there are dialogues and endings in which you dominate. You can also dominate in combat (Rape the oponent) as i have done everytime i play the game. As a previous post said, you are not the one making the game and neither am I. All im doing is asking a question (which was answered by someone who actually read the changelog).
This game is all about futas/traps getting fucked right in the ass. Sure, no problems, I kinda love this game TBH, but I would like it if developers were true to their words (Which Majalis seems to be). As long as they are true to their word im not going complain.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Sure am glad you know how the game should be rather than the developers. Guess that's why you're the one making i- oh...wait.
To be fair, the developers have said in multiple communications, in several different places, that the primary focus of the game is girls with dicks dominating feminine guys. While I wouldn't argue that point using caps-lock, they are right when they say that's the focus of the developers.

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
To be fair, the developers have said in multiple communications, in several different places, that the primary focus of the game is girls with dicks dominating feminine guys. While I wouldn't argue that point using caps-lock, they are right when they say that's the focus of the developers.
and you are absolutely right about it. Their main focus is just as you said: futas dominating a trap.
The thing is, they stated previously that they had intentions on adding content where the players gets to be the one that nominates. As i stated previously i wanted to know if said content was added to the game yet or not, which was answered already.
Again, you are right in saying what their focus is, and what makes me upset is when developers lie about their intentions with the game. If they say that they are only doing content where the girls rape the MC i cant do anything about it, and thats MY problem, not them. If they state that they are going to add a certain feature and then go back on their word then there might be a problem.

Reactions: nowayman69

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I have followed majalis's art for yrs before this game, always loved it. His futas are hot. Raquel in particular has been one of his longest running futa characters. His traps are sexy too, sorry but they are. If you don't like traps/futa and think they are a threat to your manhood than don't play it. I myself am into traps and futa, totally happy with it.

Last edited:

androgyny

May 18, 2017
I have followed majalis's art for yrs before this game, always loved it. His futas are hot. Raquel in particular has been one of his longest running futa characters. His traps are sexy too, sorry but they are. If you don't like traps/futa and think they are a threat to your manhood than don't play it. I myself am into traps and futa, totally happy with it.
Raquel isn't a futa, shes a transwoman. No pussy, and a functioning dick. The way nature intended <3

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
so i find myself coming back to this game and fapping to it quite often am i gay or somethin

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm must be bi as i def like dick as much as any pussy. In fact probably a little more. Though i am only into transsexuals. I am not attracted to men at all.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes