negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Wait, is there a effect in doing this or is it just for the gentleman who want "immersion"
You get to have the lewd schoolgirl skin on your character in status/inventory screen and some scenes where your character model is shown, not much else.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Is there another way to get the riding scene with Trudy without being in battle?

And I did like to warn you guys about the java download, you will download the .JAR file you need to change in the game folder, when I downloaded it, the name was ' Tales_Of_Androgyny ' ; and the game was not running, so with my high perception skills i see that the name of the file must be exactly ' TalesOfAndrogyny ' ;)
Nope. Its battle only. Unless they changed that.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Anyone know how to save Options menu in new Android version? Seems no change is done with the options UI

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Yet again, someone who cannot use the search on thread...

Well, like i said last time, look for the newest patch in thread (not in the OP, it seems to still be stuck at older versions).

Man, is it going to be 6th or 7th time when i have to do this next time someone does this again?

:EDIT: I'm sure you cannot find the newest patch by yourself so i did it for you #9,817
Some folk just dont know, Its better to be nice and helpful than be a twat about it but thanks for this anyway.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Some folk just dont know, Its better to be nice and helpful than be a twat about it but thanks for this anyway.
How is negroidprime twat when the question asked can be found by going previous page....
And if you didnt know then i can inform you that this game gets updated every week so the OP is not updated because of said reason, the OP is updated once a month when the monthly update is done but only if mod is asked to do so.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Tbh, i like being a twat, so i can be passive aggressive :3

But hey, i'm also a helpful twat, i insult you but i also help you, i've noticed that during these 30 years of my sub par life that if you're a dick but give out help, it's going to stick with them better in the end, since annoying memories stick with you better.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

But hey, i'm also a helpful twat, i insult you but i also help you, i've noticed that during these 30 years of my sub par life that if you're a dick but give out help, it's going to stick with them better in the end, since annoying memories stick with you better.
You are almost a saint. :LOL:
I mostly ignore people who want to be spoon feed everything.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

1610514120368.png

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
It's the mating press art that been reused/redrawn for several characters now. Not sure which character that is though. The pale skin makes me think ghost.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes