Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Add "magicpoints": x, under the lines for perkpoints and skillpoints, with x being the amount.
Thanks.

Cheat engine easily finds everything as a 4byte value iirc if you set all your stats to cap as whatever class has the highest strength with it getting the extra point you can face roll anything but the giantess
You can kill the giantess if you have like, 99999 strength. Regardless of the endurance though, I think you'll still die in two shots (atleast I did, -30 HP the first round in battle then same after).

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
Does anyone have a preference towards MEGA? I'm thinking of switching over to mediafire because I have faster upload speeds across the board for that site. Anyway, gonna go deal with my hangover now.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Changelog
Does anyone have a preference towards MEGA? I'm thinking of switching over to mediafire because I have faster upload speeds across the board for that site. Anyway, gonna go deal with my hangover now.
Mediafire is pretty good, sure. At least that one doesn't have data limits. (Looks at Mega)

RodrigoCompai

Mar 14, 2018
After they changed the way you can see the CGs in the pervert section i lost all of them and even when i see them in battle they dont show up there, anyone having this issue?

Reactions: gorilla22

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Now would be a good time to ask for a save file that has all the "gallery" options unlocked, since it reset a few patches ago.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Hey
New version's (2.1.4) AKP is broken again? I can't install it
There's always a problem with the apk for some reason. I'll re-download and re-upload it and see if the issue was on my end. Until then, the apk in my MEGA will be gone.

Edit: I re-uploaded it. Try again and if it doesn't work, blame Majalis' spaghetti code.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I kinda like mega, but if media fire keeps you uploading the game then so be it. Also it's just a suggestion , but could you maybe add the change log as a separate file like you do with the jar? It's just if i were to only download the updated jar by itelf to get the change log i have to download and extract the whole zip file just to get to the new change log. Just a suggestion for those who just like to switch out the jars with each update.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
I kinda like mega, but if media fire keeps you uploading the game then so be it. Also it's just a suggestion , but could you maybe add the change log as a separate file like you do with the jar? It's just if i were to only download the updated jar by itelf to get the change log i have to download and extract the whole zip file just to get to the new change log. Just a suggestion for those who just like to switch out the jars with each update.
you said jar a lot and now i cant stop thinking of jar jar binks.....thanks.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Changelog
Your choice! Though Mediafire not always works for everyone, unfortunately.
Also @NotAnAlien do you have the 64bit version?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
There's always a problem with the apk for some reason. I'll re-download and re-upload it and see if the issue was on my end. Until then, the apk in my MEGA will be gone.

Edit: I re-uploaded it. Try again and if it doesn't work, blame Majalis' spaghetti code.
Nope
Mom's spaghetti.
Guess ill have to wait for next update.
Or perhaps my device is incompatible with new version? Worked fine with the last one though.
Has anyone else tried the new version apk?

Reactions: Jaysmall
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes