Laezel

Jun 5, 2019

(Click on the img to see the .gif)

When a horse-girl sees a particularly mare-worthy hero, the results can be alarming! The centaurs may prefer to use a bow and arrow as their weapon of choice, but each of them is also wielding quite the spear - or club, depending on how you look at it.
The Centaur and Unicorn now have animations corresponding to their arousal state, and while we were at it we freshened up some aspects of their animation, including some tweaks to their faces. As we do passes through earlier work we're taking the time to improve them and add to them even more!

Note: I am not sure if this is ingame yet
nice.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone have the current full save. I Would love to see the whole gallery.
Unzip this badboy into the [USERNAME]/appdata/roaming/TalesOfAndrogyny (windows+r opens up a run prompt, type %appdata% and click ok and you're taken to the appdata folder, if not then go back where you can see 3 folders, Local, LocalLow and Roaming and open the Roaming one and look for TalesOfAndrogyny in there), then unzip and replace the old profile.json with the new one.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Unzip this badboy into the [USERNAME]/appdata/roaming/TalesOfAndrogyny (windows+r opens up a run prompt, type %appdata% and click ok and you're taken to the appdata folder, if not then go back where you can see 3 folders, Local, LocalLow and Roaming and open the Roaming one and look for TalesOfAndrogyny in there), then unzip and replace the old profile.json with the new one.
You are nicer than I. One should have to earn their faps, I say! Also, I had to start over from the beginning and do not yet have a full gallery.

Reactions: jestertlw

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You are nicer than I. One should have to earn their faps, I say! Also, I had to start over from the beginning and do not yet have a full gallery.
Yeah, i mostly made that post so i can link it or if someone finally would use the search would find it.

Reactions: Twiton

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021

(Click on the img to see the .gif)

When a horse-girl sees a particularly mare-worthy hero, the results can be alarming! The centaurs may prefer to use a bow and arrow as their weapon of choice, but each of them is also wielding quite the spear - or club, depending on how you look at it.
The Centaur and Unicorn now have animations corresponding to their arousal state, and while we were at it we freshened up some aspects of their animation, including some tweaks to their faces. As we do passes through earlier work we're taking the time to improve them and add to them even more!

Note: I am not sure if this is ingame yet
Bit late to seeing this, but this is a really cool thing I hope Majallis continues with the rest of the enemies. It might seem minor, but it makes fights/scenes seem more active and alive and the player can see right there how aroused their enemy is instead of having to look over at the little circle portrait. This could open the door to other scenes actively changing to current conditions (what cage the player wears is actually reflected in art instead of just the default gold one always appearing, for example).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.4)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Hayo? New weekly?

This time we've got some spicy Demon King Topping art! It's accompanied by a newly expanded scene with her. We also updated the Harpy Talk track and fixed a few things here and there.

The Slime Stowaway encounter and some neat new Slime additions are still underway, but they should be ready for the next weekly, along with a neat little... treat, so stay tuned!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.4)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.4)
- - -

Last edited:

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018

Hayo? New weekly?

This time we've got some spicy Demon King Topping art! It's accompanied by a newly expanded scene with her. We also updated the Harpy Talk track and fixed a few things here and there.

The Slime Stowaway encounter and some neat new Slime additions are still underway, but they should be ready for the next weekly, along with a neat little... treat, so stay tuned!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Can you tell what scene the attached gif is?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Hayo? New weekly?

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.4)

dang, no Hiro getting topped :(

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes