Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Deleting it doesnt work it will just be reset.
My guess would be, not only do you need to set the perk to 0 (or what ever the default is, check with an earlier save), but the game probably checks for the Alma event and if that is finished it will auto set the perk again. Just my guess, didn't really use it to change that kind of stuff.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Deleting it doesnt work it will just be reset.
My guess would be, not only do you need to set the perk to 0 (or what ever the default is, check with an earlier save), but the game probably checks for the Alma event and if that is finished it will auto set the perk again. Just my guess, didn't really use it to change that kind of stuff.
This is right, because the Alma event predates the perk, so it checks for both so that old saves won't lose it. If you edit the "Warlock" questflag to not be 3, assuming you're not wearing a cage upgraded with Impotence, it'll go away.

Reactions: Bob69

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
i did that, also tried the other warlock variables, nothing worked for me. Just started from the begining again.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i did that, also tried the other warlock variables, nothing worked for me. Just started from the begining again.
Are you loading the save or just clicking continue?

Clicking on the continue doesn't actually load up a save, it just starts from where you stopped playing last time, that point could be well after a save was made, you have to load up a save with the edits if you want it to work.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Are you loading the save or just clicking continue?

Clicking on the continue doesn't actually load up a save, it just starts from where you stopped playing last time, that point could be well after a save was made, you have to load up a save with the edits if you want it to work.
If you edit the save.json (the autosave) while the game is closed, boot it up, then hit continue, that'll also work.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
But necessary when you realise the amount of people who come here to be spoon feed answers.
I like to imagine it like a bakery, the answers are like pastries, they're here, on display, behind a glass, in full view of everyone, you can even see it from outside the bakery and even probably from across the street, and yet they still ask if they have it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I like to imagine it like a bakery, the answers are like pastries, they're here, on display, behind a glass, in full view of everyone, you can even see it from outside the bakery and even probably from across the street, and yet they still ask if they have it.
Oh my god, someone give this man a medal, he's so right about this one that it HURTS me in the bones.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
I know there's a big thing about spoonfeeding people rn and I'm sorry to ask but the pervert mode is just for CG image? Not the whole written scenes?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
I know there's a big thing about spoonfeeding people rn and I'm sorry to ask but the pervert mode is just for CG image? Not the whole written scenes?
Yes, just the images you've seen. To get scenes (most of them) you can use the cheat encounter menu once you enable cheats in game settings.

Reactions: Cislad

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.21.3)

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayoo! New weekly!

Continuing along with the feature survey result - Nakedness/Armor Weight Interactivity - we've got some new content centered around a new branching element that checks your currently equipped clothing/armor - in this case, nudity and exhibitionism in the Town Square! We've also got the gorgeous Generic Hiro Facesitting art animated, meaning it now supports customization as well, and with it, the last (for now) of the generic animations that we need to have before we add them all to combat.

Along those lines, we're currently also making modifications to the asset loading system that should improve load times, particularly for heavy things like animations and the VFX. We'll probably also be working on low memory options (VFX off, for instance) for Android.

Next up, we've got the Tavern Gloryhole art, more Nakedness/Armor Weight scenarios, and the Doppelganger story mode scenario!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.21.3)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.21.3)
- - -

Last edited:

gvhb

Apr 23, 2020
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.21.3)

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayoo! New weekly!

Continuing along with the feature survey result - Nakedness/Armor Weight Interactivity - we've got some new content centered around a new branching element that checks your currently equipped clothing/armor - in this case, nudity and exhibitionism in the Town Square! We've also got the gorgeous Generic Hiro Facesitting art animated, meaning it now supports customization as well, and with it, the last (for now) of the generic animations that we need to have before we add them all to combat.

Along those lines, we're currently also making modifications to the asset loading system that should improve load times, particularly for heavy things like animations and the VFX. We'll probably also be working on low memory options (VFX off, for instance) for Android.

Next up, we've got the Tavern Gloryhole art, more Nakedness/Armor Weight scenarios, and the Doppelganger story mode scenario!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.21.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.21.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Bob doing god's work once again

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes