UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I want the true femboy pregnancy. I want Hiro's boypussy fucked so hard his prostate gets developed into a boywomb and he can actually get impregnated, not the current form where Hiro needs the egg of someone else, his ass is basically an incubator for someone else's baby. #BoywombMatters :mad:
The ladies haven't tried hard enough, one day they will ;)

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I want the true femboy pregnancy. I want Hiro's boypussy fucked so hard his prostate gets developed into a boywomb and he can actually get impregnated, not the current form where Hiro needs the egg of someone else, his ass is basically an incubator for someone else's baby. #BoywombMatters :mad:
Not sure if this is a joke or not... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterdStates7

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Every time I play this game again its so different from last time (last time I played this was about 1 year ago, maybe more). So cool to see a game that gets love that often and with such high quality. One of the chaddest games in this forum for real. Favorite characters were always The Harpy and Selkie but newer characters are so good.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
200%lewd.jpg
But for realsies, there's enough demon magic in Ironia that it could should happen.

Reactions: monkisuma

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
What orc's training?
You can add things through save editing, like quest progress and possessing perks
When u become friends with Trudy and Kylira u get a unique ability in battle (Kylira heals you, Trudy buffs your damage) and they also train you (Trudy gives you 6 skill points and Kylira also does something). I assumed Urka and Warlock do the same

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
When u become friends with Trudy and Kylira u get a unique ability in battle (Kylira heals you, Trudy buffs your damage) and they also train you (Trudy gives you 6 skill points and Kylira also does something). I assumed Urka and Warlock do the same
They don't. In battle with ordinary Harpy (not elite) if you're 's slave and surrender at less than 20 HP, she can come to battle with a short scene.

Same with who resques you from Wereslut if you surrender her battle on low HP. The scene is different with Werewolf × Catgirl.

Warlock can create a reusable portal to first town after a long quest. Urka basically does nothing but fuck you in the inns and camp various ways.

Nov 18, 2023
3.47.4 crashes , something about the optimization is not very good , when will the animation game end:rolleyes:maybe this is due to the new shaders in the city being exposed , but now it’s somehow crazy~ I'll wait for a lot of updates to come out , it looks like he decided to completely overhaul

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
That's right, i too am an , do you think we feel insulted by it when we own the fact?
You're not owning anyone, least of all me. You're just an asshole harassing me.
And I'm just getting pissed by bullies like you.
And speaking of facts, You are just spread false bullshit and attacking me. while IGNORING MY CLARIFICATIONS.
You choose to ignore them because you want to desperately win.

Futabuki

Apr 19, 2022
I support this

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Generic Makeout 01.png

Heyooo, newww weekly!

We've got the Generic Reverse Cowgirl animation, which is now active in battle as well, and we've got more sounds for the Trudy and Angel encounters.

Next up, we've got the Minotauress Extended Ending, which is coming along nicely, and some more much-needed Werewolf content as well. We've got some really fun stuff planned for September, and we're hoping all the technical details come together then, but more on that later~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Reactions: ilak47

cind3r

Nov 1, 2022
When do you think this game will finally get some support for buttplug.io / intiface?

I've tried decompiling the Java but websocket integration without the source code has been a MAJOR pain. I think this game would benefit so much from being able to use bluetooth toys too.

I would spend a grand myself if they would just add it or at least a mods folder that will load on start up like MC

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes