Vrent

Sep 6, 2020

View attachment 3943622

Hayoo, newww weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Makeout art for Hiro, as well as some more variation and improvement on the Catgirl Pronebone animation and scenes! This animation is going to be a gold standard for us going forward - Alis worked on it personally, and we're really proud of it. We also added the Sperm Bank to adventure mode for those who were missing it.

We were taking care of some family stuff this week, as well as handling some things with Patreon, but we'll be back in the saddle next week.

Still working on the Minotauress Extended Ending, and up next, hopefully, will be the Reverse Cowgirl animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said it once and I'll say it again. Majalis' art style is sublime.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Another question, what are all the time limits and are they only in story mode? I remember there was a 10 day time limit before the mountains freeze over in story mode, but is that the only one (also, did I remember that correctly?)?
There is also a gate in the end that you need to reach soon enough to not pay a toll (possibly with your body). Yes, time limits are only in Story Mode. You need a linear progression so it wouldn't be annoying

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It has tons of content already, why not play right now?
Because one won't want to return and play it again for some minor additions here and there. Thus playing now probably would mean not seeing things they'll add later because you'd rather not replay it all over.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
i have stupid, maybe not for all people question about fetish mods. can someone make scat and urination mod? like our needs and like scat and piss to eat? maybe some human toilet scenes? idk why but if someone do this, this game gonna be fucking perfect
Who'd do that for free? There's good money in scat.

Reactions: Fyo

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
i have stupid, maybe not for all people question about fetish mods. can someone make scat and urination mod? like our needs and like scat and piss to eat? maybe some human toilet scenes? idk why but if someone do this, this game gonna be fucking perfect
It's just not popular enough, plus even the existence of shit in the vicinity of a game tends to turn people off. An outside mod is unlikely to happen because you need Alis' art to make it work, and they aren't drawing or animating that for the above reason. Potentially you could make it happen with spare art? If someone was willing to put a ton of work in maybe.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It's just not popular enough, plus even the existence of shit in the vicinity of a game tends to turn people off. An outside mod is unlikely to happen because you need Alis' art to make it work, and they aren't drawing or animating that for the above reason. Potentially you could make it happen with spare art? If someone was willing to put a ton of work in maybe.
It's all possible with compromises made here and there about how will it look and work in the end, but this community isn't ready for any serious endeavors. Let alone something niche.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
i wonder when this game would be finished so i can fucking play
This game lends itself to endless updates. The campaign is already finished. All that's being added are new encounters, quest and character continuations, more endings and that probably won't stop until they make another game. The story mode isn't finished, but the main mode is complete with more stuff coming.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Ok hear me out...

What if, Hiro Creampies all Female Goblins do he can make a army of Goblin Children to take over the world?
Unfortunately... Female goblins can't get pregnant in ToA (I believe) Hiro would instead need to find lots of femboy companions and have an orgy with the female goblins stuffing all their butts for them to get pregnant and raise an army of gobbo children to take over the world!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
If you look at Majalis' past you might notice why certain scenes look like they lend themselves to that type of content. Heck, I think I even remember a scene with the Brothel Madame where during one of her escapades either herself or the narrator teased something of the "extreme" variety.

It'll likely never happen officially though. Far too niche of a fetish and the type that would turn people away even if it was 100% optional. As for mods? Eh, outside of the redhead mod I don't think we'll be seeing a modding community form around ToA until at least its completion; and even then that'll come with complications due to how distinct ToA's art style is.

bunzo218

Jun 26, 2023
Unfortunately... Female goblins can't get pregnant in ToA (I believe) Hiro would instead need to find lots of femboy companions and have an orgy with the female goblins stuffing all their butts for them to get pregnant and raise an army of gobbo children to take over the world!
femboys. can get pregnant in this game

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes