SupahPanda

Dec 28, 2019
Wait, was grappling removed? I can't seem to find any mentions of grappling anywhere, although the strength stat mentions wrestling. I remember you used to be able to full nelson, but I can't find it in any stance and there don't seem to be any grappling skills?

Jul 8, 2019
Wait, was grappling removed? I can't seem to find any mentions of grappling anywhere, although the strength stat mentions wrestling. I remember you used to be able to full nelson, but I can't find it in any stance and there don't seem to be any grappling skills?
they moved full nelson to offensive stance instead of balanced for some reason

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Werewolf x Catgirl
  • New Animation - Urka x Trudy
  • New Scenario - Mermaid Marriage Extended Ending
  • New Feature - More Condom Play
New survey results!

Note I will post the new version on Sunday instead of tomorrow cause of the Monthly.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023

New survey results!

Note I will post the new version on Sunday instead of tomorrow cause of the Monthly.
Thanks for your hard work :giggle:

• Thinking Face

Poop777

Aug 24, 2020
I've noticed a bug where enemies don't use their active_dialog.touching_prostate.anal lines in battles even in situations where they should be used. Same goes for the active_dialog.handlebar.anal and active_dialog.handlebar.oral lines. Sucks because these lines are hot and I'd like them to show up in the game's battles :sneaky: 1725072628874.png
1725072679805.png

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

Denyer

Jun 1, 2022

New survey results!

Given the past options, this feels more like a letdown for me :unsure:

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Wow, think this is first time NPC X NPC happens, no Companion X Companion or Companion X NPC, Full on NPC X NPC.

With that said, can we get Bandit topping Black Knight for treating Hiro bad?

• Love

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018

What an absolute win. Every art with the Catgirl is a masterpiece.

Btw, does anyone know what the other options were? So we can know what to expect afterwards.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
For uploading the Patreon posts, sure, but Bob isn't the dev :p
im pretty sure he meant as not fighting people and only restraining himself to update messages and few words of wisdom here and there.

it may not he much for bob, but he brightens my end of the night shift from saturday to sunday with a nice update.
not even overtime for 12 hours and just being there, not doing anything could make me this happy

• Haha

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
What an absolute win. Every art with the Catgirl is a masterpiece.

Btw, does anyone know what the other options were? So we can know what to expect afterwards.
oh yeah they were

yeah, i think that this was the best one that community could have chosen, i voted for the 3rd option, but thats just because of my preferences, i like that kinky stuff

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes