Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
since some scenes are still broken and impossible to unlock on pervert menu here's a workaround

go to "%appdata%/roaming/tales of androgyny" and open "profile.json" with notepad++

use crtl+f to search for "animatedcgseen" and add a new line anywhere with the following:
"GENERIC_MISSIONARY_GRIT_FLACCID": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_0": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_1": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_2": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_3": 1,

this will unlock:
Hiro 2 - Anal (Grit Soft)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 1 (Tip)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 2 (Suck)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 3 (Deep)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 4 (Deeper)

• Wow
Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
since some scenes are still broken and impossible to unlock on pervert menu here's a workaround

go to "%appdata%/roaming/tales of androgyny" and open "profile.json" with notepad++

use crtl+f to search for "animatedcgseen" and add a new line anywhere with the following:
"GENERIC_MISSIONARY_GRIT_FLACCID": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_0": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_1": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_2": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_3": 1,

this will unlock:
Hiro 2 - Anal (Grit Soft)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 1 (Tip)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 2 (Suck)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 3 (Deep)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 4 (Deeper)
All of those are unlockable. Bottoming for Trudy in the inn gets you the first, and losing to the Elite Harpy in the egg stealing encounter gets you the others.

Reactions: Twiton

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
All of those are unlockable. Bottoming for Trudy in the inn gets you the first, and losing to the Elite Harpy in the egg stealing encounter gets you the others.
finally the whole pervert menu is unlockable... tho when did these scenes on my workaround got fixed?

I recall reporting hiro and trudy not showing that anal scene no matter the option you choose when resting at the inn and also the elite harpy only showing hiro giving a oral POV regardless if you win, lose or beg... but I swear I didn't see anything about these scenes getting fixed in any changelog
well nvm, thx anyway

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Another fan art, this time the aftermath of Hiro and Brigand having the most filthy, degrading and raunchiest sex ever
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macaron posted the most recent on their Twitter!
1483239457716.jpg
Oh my god... What absolutely indecent degeneracy has been unleashed upon the world this time, right up there with the dreaded act of... handholding...

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
tried installing this game on my mac with the download provided, downloaded java as well went into package contents and opened but it doesn't do anything... tried searching the problem in the thread but couldn't find a solution anyone have any advice?

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
#20,769
PS: Thanks negroidprime, for making it easy to find the post.
Thanks Count Morado, tried following the advice "Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!"

However I get "zsh: command not found: Tales" when typing "Tales of Androgyny Mac.app" in Terminal on Mac.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks Count Morado, tried following the advice "Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!"

However I get "zsh: command not found: Tales" when typing "Tales of Androgyny Mac.app" in Terminal on Mac.
I am not a Mac user (never have, never will). However, did you first just try to run by clicking on the app icon?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

PBS666 :cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

Ok, first things first. When you type Tales of Androgyny Mac.app at the prompt, Terminal will interpret the first word (Tales) as the command you wish to execute. Of course, this command doesn't exist.

This is the way to fix the two most common things that might have gone wrong, namely
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the Tales of Androgyny Mac app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the app again into the window. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on Tales of Androgy Mac app and pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file TalesOfAndrogyny. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag this file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.
While you're there, at /Contents/Resourses you will find TalesOfAndrogyny.jar. This is the file you need to replace if you want to upgrade the game with the latest weeklies that are posted here, assuming that you managed to get the app running of course.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Demon King Missionary.png

The Lupa Story Mode encounter is almost done, and it's... very large. I probably could have gotten it in, but I got a bit distracted by the Wasp stuff. That animation is... woof. So instead, in addition to the new Wasp animation, there's also more content for the lively wasp lady and her intestinal egging. There will likely be more of it to come, as well. Vanilla fans rejoice!

Similarly to Lupa, the new Mimic stuff is well underway - it'll have some new mechanics and some more varied encounters and just more with the lovely Mimic lady, who's also getting introduced in Story Mode.

Story Mode, being a WIP (work in progress), is going to have some adjusting as we build it out - for instance, the Dark Knight won't be fought until much later, which is currently causing difficulty curve issues, so we've placed her encounter at the end of the current path. There's going to be a lot of smaller and incidental encounters populating story mode, so soon enough the map will be more filled out and we'll be moving encounters to their proper place on the later maps.

We're also adding new backgrounds and giving some love to the old ones, since they're so prominent throughout the game.

That all being said, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes