esojte

Apr 21, 2020
I like the game and its art, unfortunately that's only 10% of the game's content. The remaining 90% fulfill the fantasy of the patreons and their obsession with phallophilia.

SwellSpider

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get arrows? Looking it up the blacksmith is supposed to sell them, yet none show up in the shop for me.

POIUTREZZZZZ

Nov 22, 2019
i don't know why but the locked up achivement doesn't work.
i try to directly failling and farming to pass the anal addict but i didn't get the achivement.
someone know why ?

Ps i was wearing a bttplug a ball gag and a chastity so it should had work.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
i don't know why but the locked up achivement doesn't work.
i try to directly failling and farming to pass the anal addict but i didn't get the achivement.
someone know why ?

Ps i was wearing a bttplug a ball gag and a chastity so it should had work.
idk which achievement u mean but in case u r trying to pass the "toy" check at chastity pegging lady the small ball gag for some reason does not work iirc. you need to equip the large one or maybe even the circle hole one

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark Knight Visualizer H.png

Hayuuuu! New weekly!

The new character, voted on by patrons, is here - the Kitsune! She's got her own encounter in the Demon Realm and some nice saucy scenes. Being from a powerful Fox-like beastman race, she's got some... interesting properties. She was really fun to design and write, and we're hoping she'll be a favorite. Her battle's not ready yet, but it will be soon. We're almost done animating her, too, so that'll be in next week. Speaking of animation, we've updated the old "buttbang" animation, which is Hiro face-down ass-up after... well, it's in the name. Now it respects Hiro's customization and has more variants, including different facial expressions and animations. There's a few more animations that need that updating treatment because they were before Hiro customization and also a little jank, and we'll be working on those, as well. We also added new music for the Minotauress in battle.

I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to finish for the last two weeks of the year - for now, the companion improvements, food improvements, and the big AI update are going to have to happen in January. I may be able to get Egged Companions and the Ettin Mystery Box in, but it depends on how the holidays shake out. At the very least, the Kitsune will be animated, and we have another animation that should be finished from the new survey. We're probably going to post a second Beta roadmap in January as well, with the finished items removed and the in-progress items updated, and some more things we've committed to in the intervening time, made possible by our larger team.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes