Jun 18, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.10.5

Win64: - UP2SHARE - - NOFILE -
Win32: - UP2SHARE - - NOFILE -
Mac: - UP2SHARE - MEDIAFIRE - NOFILE -
Linux: - UP2SHARE - MEDIAFIRE - NOFILE -
Apk: - UP2SHARE - - NOFILE -
Jar: - - - NOFILE -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks bb, interesting new pic, old one was cuter but this one is nice and spoopy

Reactions: Hones

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
"- Added a breast size option for character customization (no visual change yet)"

So Hiro can be a trap or a shemale now? huh

Klain50

May 27, 2017
I am sincerely interested but idk how this game works at at all !!?!?!?!??!!?!? Its all so confusing & looks complicated

Klain50

May 27, 2017
It's simple. Bend over, hike up the back of your skirt and wait for it. (or fight if you must)
I wish there was a linear storyline & the fight was more simpler . I have no idea what I am doing or where I am going or how the story is progressing

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I wish there was a linear storyline & the fight was more simpler . I have no idea what I am doing or where I am going or how the story is progressing
You're probably playing the regular adventure mode where it's more like a regular rouge-like with no story really just some quests lots of encounters a few scenes and a shit ton interesting(awesome) kinks. The story mode which is for patreons only is actually pretty short and rather difficult if you don't know how to use the combat efficiently, but I suspect they'll keep adding more since we get weekly updates.

menny

May 28, 2017
So now we have the option to make Hiro a Shemale, this game has truly only gotten better and better with me now getting insentive to a make another save for such(even if it isn't visual yet)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
scout level 3-4 It might be lvl 4 or lvl 3 I can't remember
what does that mean exactly? you're saying i haev to scout an area first, then I can loot the chest artifact?

does anyone know how to loot the artifact chest? it says, "are you missing something?"

corck

Feb 18, 2018
I do not know why I keep seeing the updates that I'll never be able to play, it just hurts my poor hear

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
does the cheat option let you clear enemies in your path? it seems the map seed never refreshes in some areas.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to make your character female? Not at the start obviously but can he be transformed somehow in the game?

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
Wanted to know if now there was a way for the protagonist to actually win a fight in the current version. I remember playing a pretty old build and most of the encounters where almost impossible to win resulting in the mc getting raped.

Don't hate it but I'd like to have my character doing the fucking.

Reactions: I'mWabbit

menny

May 28, 2017
Wanted to know if now there was a way for the protagonist to actually win a fight in the current version. I remember playing a pretty old build and most of the encounters where almost impossible to win resulting in the mc getting raped.

Don't hate it but I'd like to have my character doing the fucking.
you can on quite a fem enemies, as long as they can be dominated or otherwise you can fuck them, start trying with goblins and level up to a point where you can be strong enough to win fights, or cheat

Reactions: Firebrand07

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
This might've been asked before, but if it has I couldn't find it in the thread and I apologize: But has anyone found what triggers the Merrybelle or Vampire Hunter scenes yet?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
what does that mean exactly? you're saying i haev to scout an area first, then I can loot the chest artifact?

does anyone know how to loot the artifact chest? it says, "are you missing something?"
there's a few buttons on the bottom left of your screen when you're in the overworld one of them is called scout, click that 4 times before moving onto the area with the artifact and boom you got it

Reactions: hakarlman
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes