Princedekaiser

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 334157
Redhead+ Mod is now updated to 2.13.4 Enjoy! Remember any questions or comments post on its thread.

Not a whole lot was added this time just the animation for the Dark Knight.

View attachment 334158 Not that you can tell from this still image but trust me she moves. ;) View attachment 334164 but not this one.
couldnt you find a way to edit the apk files to make it work on the phone as well? would be appreciated thanks. been looking at your mods for a long time but mever got a chance to play them cuz they are for pc only

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
I have a bug, the game doesn't properly apply fullscreen, the taskbar is still detected in game, it prohibits me from clicking the interaction buttons. I had the same problem on the previous versions. I'm running the Java version and I tried running the game with fullscreen option and windows borderless using a program, none of them fixed the issue. I'm going to try the windows version and see if it fixes it. If you have a solution to the problem please let me know.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ I stopped using the java version a long time ago, as the screen has been messed up for a while now. I just run the exe version.

Reactions: C4dn3

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Apperently 2.14.0 came out a day after 13.4 so no one uploaded it im assuming cause it came unexpectedly quick

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes