Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Ah, that makes sense. Does this apply to all skills that are already Level 1?
I hope that you level up quickly because I'm actually trying to play the game. I already edited the savegame to give myself more coin and maxed out all the sex skills. In case it's need later in-game.
May you accept a tip? For melee skills the most useful ones IMO are "Fade Away" "Second Wind" "Crushing Blow" and "Armor Sunderer" and if you need to put a good damage "tempo attack" is okay, the other ones may cause much more instability and stamina to use, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT (I THINK), check your status and verify if have 7 of "Perception" with this you can predict all the attacks, if u dont have it, on the perks tab u can search for that to increase it

Last edited:

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
May you accept a tip? For melee skills the most useful ones IMO are "Fade Away" "Second Wind" "Crushing Blow" and "Armor Sunderer" and if you need to put a good damage "tempo attack" is okay, the other ones may cause much more instability and stamina to use, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT (I THINK), check your status and verify if have 7 of "Perception" with this you can predict all the attacks, if u dont have it, on the perks tab u can search for that to increase it
Thanks for the info. Based on my past battles I've noticed Crushing Blow is the most consistent health damaging attack. Tempo Attack, which I already have maxed, I'm a Thief class, is good for armor damage and a close second for health damage. Currently I have an issue that I run out of stamina and opponents attempt to grapple me. I'm going to try to counter this with Second Wind. I guess the leveling up of Crushing Blow can wait. Stamina levels are more important.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
I just fought her again in the current update. Mid combact I was not allowed to grapple her so I couldn't fuck Dark Knight, if I'm doing something wrong let me know.
Oh you mean Top her? Thought you meant just fuck her in general via bottom. Was saying if you and her fuck in battle it makes her weaker after awhile. To which you can kick her over and drain her Hp with attacks

Lewdsense

Jan 19, 2019
I'm probably missing something, but when I go to the pub in monster town I can't seem to find the gloryhole anywhere. Are there any requisites I need?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I think I figured it out, the install I have is mislabeled as more recent than it really is.
EDIT: I think the win64 upload on the first page is mislabeled, it's actually 2.27
Yeah, download it and then the last java. The last java have the .jar file and then change the windons download .jar and now you have the last version, the only problem is that the changelog.txt file that comes with the windons files will not be updated

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I know how to defeat D Knight but, I was thinking if anyone knows what is this exclamation mark? Is just for some free hits? And how to trigger it?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It looks like Urka is pretty popular with most players, but honestly I don't think I like her half as much as these players do. My more favored characters would be the warlock(name starts with A?) and Kylira. Those two rank highest on my "most liked" characters. With Urka I find she's just a bit too much of a jerk.

Talking about characters and their popularity though, what is your favorite "underrated characyer" or character you feel needs more appreciation or attention.
I like the goblin 'girl', myself. Wish she had won the vote instead of the warlock.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes