claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
so are the new scenes all through the beauty pageant or are they through encounters? because the beauty pageant ones seemed to be older scenes

Na2

Sep 18, 2019
Does anyone know a way to stop the game from regularly crashing during loading screens on Android.
It says it has some kind of memory error

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone know a way to stop the game from regularly crashing during loading screens on Android.
It says it has some kind of memory error
You guys can play on android?
Besides the joke, what is your device and the andriod version pls, cuz i cant even install the game:cry:

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I also play on android and the game closes every 2 hours but otherwise it is fine, although the truth is I am confused with this game, I do not know how to earn more gold to buy equipment

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I get stuck at the beginning and I don't know what to do, I just want a guide that my Latin American brain can understand, I'm from South America imagine how difficult it is to play this without knowing a lot of English :'c

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I also play on android and the game closes every 2 hours but otherwise it is fine, although the truth is I am confused with this game, I do not know how to earn more gold to buy equipment
Getting gold
You can earn gold from quests (try the Brothel mistress to start) and you will find gold at certain locations on the map with chests

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Getting gold
You can earn gold from quests (try the Brothel mistress to start) and you will find gold at certain locations on the map with chests
You also earn gold in the arena, or opening the chests containing hunger artifacts that you can sell for 40(or 50, i dont remember now which it was), but you need atleast lvl 4 scout (just press the eye in the UI on mapscreen few times, or get perks to have it permanently high)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Raise your Scouting abiltiy. Go after the treasure chests. Some contain Hunger Charms. You can only use one. Sell the others you find.
Do the quests. There are some for the Brothel madame, and there is the quest where you have to defeat the Goddess.
Further on, there are encounters with a Naga that bring in extra money.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes