Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry to ask but does anyone else have another download link for v0.3.08.0? I can't really use the one that jon564 provided
Soz it never happened before, I thought someone would update the thread by now.
Uploading to dropbox, will take an hour.
Dropbox link:

Sorry boys, update should be any second now, just waiting for MEGA mirror to come through. Uploaders are a bit swamped right now. You can always volunteer for earlier access to releases bigger epeen.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
nothing better than a warm meal :p
Dream: Give Brigand a bottle of grog after winning against her in a duel, then just have her enjoy it while you service her until she's empty, all to enjoy her lap-pillow. Your last thing you do, before falling asleep, is giving a jizz lipstick kiss on her midriff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Typo on Brigand Cottage Encounter Skilful Oral "around" 1620169728616.png

Also, one of my favourite character moments between Hiro and the Brigand is this back & forth banter. It's so pleasantly casual and teasing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Evokerr

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
All those new scenes and nothing with Selkie or the regular Gobbus? Man, where's the green skin love at. It's great how often this H game is updated though.
Selkie appeared at the Beauty Pageant, don't forget! She even wins in the default outcome!

What is the new urka scene?
I believe that'd either be the Fisting stuff (Sex Slave content) or the stuff at the Beauty Pageant, where she appears as security/pseudo-contestant.

Reactions: Shirobine

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Selkie appeared at the Beauty Pageant, don't forget! She even wins in the default outcome!

I believe that'd either be the Fisting stuff (Sex Slave content) or the stuff at the Beauty Pageant, where she appears as security/pseudo-contestant.
Sweet, now whens that marriage event coming... Though, playing Impossible Creatures with Selkie is good enough too I guess.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sweet, now whens that marriage event coming... Though, playing Impossible Creatures with Selkie is good enough too I guess.
When's the scene where we're at the hut when Selkie realises we're about to have her see one of her kids? So she has to help us through the process, allowing her tender & affectionate side to shine, as she genuinely cares about a first time moment in both of your lives? That's the Marriage Ending trigger in my eyes. Going into labour mid-visit.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes