Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is the import feature not working for Android? I try to import my profile from a previous version and nothing appears in my save data.
Ask/post about it , the official place to report bugs & issues with ToA

Goldy Spearton

Sep 27, 2021
my first try this is some glitch girl appear and said i broke something well I'm just finding something easter eggs ehehe

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Fuck! So does that mean you have to completely erase all data to be able to get all the bonus points?
If you already have some achivements I mean...
Ironman deletes your save if you reach a game over, you do not need to delete your save files or profile, you can unlock the ironman achievements even if you've unlocked them in normal mode, achieving them in ironman "upgrades" the achievement, ironman doesn't delete your profile, so if you get game over, you only lose the current ironman run, nothing else.

Or if you want, you can just edit the profile.json and change the 1 into 2 on the unlocked achievements there, and they become "ironman unlocked".

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Ironman deletes your save if you reach a game over, you do not need to delete your save files or profile, you can unlock the ironman achievements even if you've unlocked them in normal mode, achieving them in ironman "upgrades" the achievement, ironman doesn't delete your profile, so if you get game over, you only lose the current ironman run, nothing else.

Or if you want, you can just edit the profile.json and change the 1 into 2 on the unlocked achievements there, and they become "ironman unlocked".
Oooh, nice! Thanks!

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are there any Clothing mods that let me customize the character clothes?
There's the redhead mod found in the OP.
Or did you mean outfits? You can unlock those by doing certain things or beating the game with different classes.

Or you could just edit your profile.json to unlock them all, or use the forum search to find profiles that have been uploaded that have them already unlocked.

Or if you're well versed in drawing and photoshop, you can edit the png files found in the jar.

Reactions: JohnVans

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
There's the redhead mod found in the OP.
Or did you mean outfits? You can unlock those by doing certain things or beating the game with different classes.

Or you could just edit your profile.json to unlock them all, or use the forum search to find profiles that have been uploaded that have them already unlocked.

Or if you're well versed in drawing and photoshop, you can edit the png files found in the jar.
Well I was wondering if there is already any premade mod that has custom clothes or not, is there a guide on how to unlock the outfit? Or how do I edit them?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well I was wondering if there is already any premade mod that has custom clothes or not, is there a guide on how to unlock the outfit? Or how do I edit them?
I dunno about any with custom clothes, redhead mod does edit the various art assets though.
The outfits are tied to beating the game with different classes, various bad ends and some scenes also reward outfits and the outfits are only shown on the inventory screen and some events where that same model is used, mostly the scenes use the enchantress outfit.

I don't know (or remember) if the devs are going to include every different outfit for every scene eventually, because that would be a lot of work and would bloat the file size immensely, only they can answer that one.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes