Say_10

May 26, 2020
Guys, am I missing smth or there is no “Evoker” class in game? As I can see, developers already completed this game class, but all I saw is eponymous character BBCDE47E-E66D-4FCC-9709-77455F8B67B3.jpeg

sailahn

Apr 23, 2020
is there a recently updated walkthrough or guide? i usually have a tough time traversing games like this without one

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Before I get too deep in the sauce, are there any andro women in game? Or is it all trap/futa?
Andro is latin for "man"... so if you asking as to whether there are any characters in the game that could be considered biological males who identify as women? Yes.
If you mean are there characters in the game that could be considered biological females with whom the MC interacts? A very small number.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Before I get too deep in the sauce, are there any andro women in game? Or is it all trap/futa?
Regarding biological sex of the characters...

• The Brothel Madame, the Elf Lady and a few prostitutes are quite obviously cis females with human-like anatomy.
  • Selkie the Female Goblin appears to be fully female, biologically speaking; what looks like her "penis" should be more properly described as ovipositor, since she uses it to lay eggs into Hiro's rectum and is apparently unable to fertilize those eggs herself.
  • The Mermaid is also biologically female; while she has a phallic appendage, it has been unambiguously referred to as "ovipositor" and she uses it to lay eggs into Hiro's, which he must himself fertilize internally before that.
  • The Wasp, again, appears to be biologically female; while she has both an ovipositor and a "penis", it has been mentioned in the dialogues that she does not produce sperm herself, but rather collects it from her "mates".
  • The Arachne is probably fully hermaphroditic; she lays her eggs into Hiro's rectum and then fertilizes them herself (it is likely that she produces the sperm herself, as it hasn't been established otherwise like with the Wasp).
  • We know for certain that the Drow Beastmistress has a penis and no vagina. However, as we have seen with Selkie, the Mermaid and the Wasp, presence of a penis-like organ does not necessarily indicate the ability to produce sperm and absence of a vagina does not necessarily indicate inability to produce eggs. Thus, until we have more insight in the reproductive biology of the drows, actual biological sex of the Beastmistress remains uncertain.
  • The Naga may be either hermaphroditic or biologically male; she can produce sperm (since she is able to fertilize Selkie's eggs) and, while it has been established that she has no vagina, she has a cloaca that might be used for reproductive purposes.
  • The Centaurs, Harpies and Werewolves may, again, be either hermaphroditic or biologically male; we know that all those characters are able to produce sperm and fertilize Selkie's eggs, but neither the art nor the dialogues provide any indication whether they also have female reproductive organs or not.
  • Given weird reproductive strategies of some in-game species, we do not currently have enough information to draw any definitive conclusions regarding actual biological sex of other futa characters.

Last edited:

Obside

Dec 27, 2021
I've never heard subtitles with my ears, i've always seen them with my eyes.
Subtitles have no effect on the video or graphics settings, but they explain what is being said or even what sounds are being made.
I can't recall (and I cba to look it up), but I feel like I have seen subtitles in Video Options before. I just can't remember what game. But, yeah, like you said, for the most part, games put them in the Audio options, and I tend to agree that they fit that category better

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes