negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Really not trying to shit on them because they have done a fuck ton of work and a great job but it seems like updates nowadays are just fluff than actual content.
I agree, anything that isn't Dully is fluff, this is Tales of Dullahan after all.
:sneaky:
On a serious note, recruitable Dully when? She's obviously too much of a sweety to be in the Demon King's army, it is only a matter of time before Hiro sways her with his "skills".

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I agree, anything that isn't Dully is fluff, this is Tales of Dullahan after all.
:sneaky:
On a serious note, recruitable Dully when? She's obviously too much of a sweety to be in the Demon King's army, it is only a matter of time before Hiro sways her with his "skills".
Probably earlier than turning Puca away from her usurious ways. :HideThePain:

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
So... All these dates that you can go on with various characters, are they only available in Story Mode or can you also access them in Adventure Mode?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1983112

Hayoooooo!

New weekly! This time around we've got the Dryad Animation and new story mode content - particularly, the date with Winnie the Angel. We've also made more progress on the editor, and there's some nice animation and music work being done as well.

Up next is the Dullahan Date art and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !
Oh boy. Next week can't come soon enough (pun intended). :p

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Really not trying to shit on them because they have done a fuck ton of work and a great job but it seems like updates nowadays are just fluff than actual content.
I'd say we've reached the point where content is well and abundant but due to the length of development, a lot of things are either outdated or feel separated from the game's core. A lot of recent updates seem like they're working on fixing that.

Reactions: Twiton
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes