negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah, still not working. thanks for atleast trying and not straight up shoving a "uhhh go read the instalation guide" answer, since this problem looks like it's not uncommon and still has no fixes. already tried deleting all files, downloading again, reinstalling java and checking the correct version, etc etc. it was a good run but it looks like my playtime is over. It was a good game, a really really good game, but i'll have to let it rest for now, or atleast until an actual fix appears.
There's no need for java to run this game?

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
And here i've been playing this for few years without java installed, boy do i have an egg on my face...

From the "Marco part time job" comic made by Shadman.
ofcourse its from shadman, that dude got you covered with any nsfw meme material holy shit.

if something came to your mind as a meme, and is NSFW even by quarter of the grain of salt, shadman already did it.

NamelessHollow

Jul 5, 2021
There is no actual fix. No one else but you has this problem so it's quite uncommon.
that's the neat part, it isn't. If you search ''run'' on the search option in this same thread, you'll see a few people with the same problem, thing is that they didn't got answered i guess. It may be uncommon, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I'll keep trying to find a fix for whatever my problem is and see if it can help later somehow.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
that's the neat part, it isn't. If you search ''run'' on the search option in this same thread, you'll see a few people with the same problem, thing is that they didn't got answered i guess. It may be uncommon, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I'll keep trying to find a fix for whatever my problem is and see if it can help later somehow.
Neat part is that most of those people has tried to install JAVA and then failed to launch the game. You don't need JAVA to run the game there is easier way to launch the game. Yes, in the past there has been updates that just crashes the game but Majalis has almost always made new update that fixes the launch problem.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Catgirl Spitroast Catversion 3.png

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time we've got the Hiro Pregnancy animation, along with some expansion of those scenes, as well as new scenes for the werewolf, some previously inaccessible scenes with the goblin if you're her babymama and you've been on a date with her, and some fixes, as well.

Next up, from the survey we've got the Nurse Pegging art, and I'll be working on the mermaid extended ending!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes