XD

no but if you find it will you share it around ? xD

imagine taking time to read what people post like a nerd

I'm an absolute unit of a being with no purpose for reason to use my eyes

Also thanks for the heads up I dont know how i missed that part of the post LOL

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Could someone post the changelog.txt?
It's been a few months since I last played and don't want to try searching all the weekly posts about it.

Pepega

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to do the "wolf hunter" quest and according to the walkthrought I should be at this stage:

" - Bring her back the essence of the werewolf (You can use Trudy for this)."

But I can't find any werewolfes on the map, I did like 50 encounters to see if a werewolf encounter appears on the map but it never does, any ideas on how to fix this?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
If you don't want to cheat, the only way is to clear nodes and hope for the best. You can use cheats to spawn the werewolf encounter for you, although that disables achievements, you can find cheats in option menu.

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys, I'm trying to do the "wolf hunter" quest and according to the walkthrought I should be at this stage:

" - Bring her back the essence of the werewolf (You can use Trudy for this)."

But I can't find any werewolfes on the map, I did like 50 encounters to see if a werewolf encounter appears on the map but it never does, any ideas on how to fix this?
Yeah this happened to me once, had to clear a lot of areas in the map to spawn the werewolf, just keep roaming through the map and suddenly it will appear.
Remember that you have to possess at least 2 or 3 points in scout, maybe 2 in stealth too, before the encounter to use trudy as a sampler.

Reactions: cumboy
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes