Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
So do i

Something wrong with that android file.

I can wait for next weeks
yeah... it seem the android version is not the devs main focus, it just like a bonus content I guess... :( so maybe they not tested it first before released them.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
yeah... it seem the android version is not the devs main focus, it just like a bonus content I guess... :( so maybe they not tested it first before released them.
They just posted a hotfix for the Android file.

Either way, the next weekly upload will probably have a functional android apk.

Reactions: Noa69

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Dev can you do a fav here make it so that we can fuck the futa beat in different ways depending on lur stats and a way to change our dick size man we look like a girl but we can still habe big dick i sm asking to keep this in mid dev

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Truth be told I was a bit saddened when the "Be a girl" curse from the Warlock did not, in fact, result in any physical alterations (translation: bewbs, or a different set of equipment below deck), but it makes sense-- that'd be a ton of new options, forks, potential art etc. required, most likely.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Truth be told I was a bit saddened when the "Be a girl" curse from the Warlock did not, in fact, result in any physical alterations (translation: bewbs, or a different set of equipment below deck), but it makes sense-- that'd be a ton of new options, forks, potential art etc. required, most likely.
No it sounds stupid. The point is that the MC is a trap not a shemale or futa.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Agree to disagree. In a game surrounded by traps, shemales, and aforementioned futas, it would somehow be out of place?

There are already different descriptors for physical attributes, such as lips and potential volume of junk in the trunk, so it didn't seem unreasonable to see out of idle curiosity if it would have any effect.

Moreover, the MC can eventually stab an Ogre to death that is roughly five times their size, survive a myriad of mammoth meat injections no worse for the wear, birth entire clutches of eggs while adventuring, and endeavor to become a masterclass harlot in trade, but gaining some additional jiggly bits is somehow "stupid"?

That aside, loving the game, been following it for quite some time now. Looking forward to watching it grow further still.

Reactions: Arios and brynhildr
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes