Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
how do you do it ? can you please give me a save file with this moment ?
You can date Selkie once you've been impregnated by her, and have given birth to her weird hybrid children.
Once you've popped out the baby, head over to the Monster town, click on anything, then you'll start the date.

Lucky for you I happen to have a save file ;).

[For future reference, Note: Save file was created for v0.3.10.2]

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The game actually has more or less what he asks (read above).
Also, were does he asks for a female change?
I think they're trying to bait an off-topic discussion, maybe provoke some reactions, since this topic has been run into the ground before already /shrug

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Has anyone gotten a hold of the Brigand's Animation GIF? I can't find it anywhere in the game files or in the public repository (EHentai & Rule 34, since I no longer have any means of accessing the Patreon Dropbox), which is a buggering shame because I hoped to add it to the Mudae Bot's Images.

It seems like almost every other character has their GIF file uploaded, except hers & the 'Demon King'
;-;

deaththepizza

Apr 26, 2019
woah this game is extra poggers, i love games like this, but this type of game with a femboy.. Father of heaven above please protect my penus from the beating it is about to recieve for not even modern medicine will be able to fix it when i'm done

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Changelog

Version: 0.3.10.3 - Third July Weekly
New features:
- Resolution options are now dynamic
- Resolution autocorrects on game startup
- Added the ability to send a player back to a previous location via "toll" encounters
- Added new Predictable status debuff and associated counter skill bonuses
- Added new "Disarm" skill separate from Riposte, which no longer disarms
New content:
- Added Fire Elemental Doggy art!
- Added new Goblin Date gloryhole scenes
- New "game" to play there with a bunch of different scenes
- New oral begging scene
- Added new Goblin Date inn scene
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Improved counter damage significantly depending on how much "Counter" is earned
- Fixed typos

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
- Added the ability to send a player back to a previous location via "toll" encounters
"Wait, is this an actual toll?"
"Yes."
"Eh, I prefer the lady that runs her own one. You don't have to pay money to pass."
"What?"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.10.3)

Face Sit.jpg

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)

Neeeeeeew weekly!

Really glad with the progress on this one. We've added new Fire Elemental Doggy art, more goblin date scenes, added the capability for "toll" encounters, the Predictable debuff, and tweaked Counter stance skills to make use of it. We've also hopefully solved some resolution-based issues that were affecting people, which should also help with text readability and the general look and feel.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes