Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The new Version: 0.3.13.4 saving brakes the game and crash! Java!
Question about this problem were asked multiple times. Download the newest version of the full game (win64, linux, mac) from here or the 1st post, switch out the .jar file with the newest one form my post (14134) and start with the .exe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Question about this problem were asked multiple times. Download the newest version of the full game (win64, linux, mac) from here or the 1st post, switch out the .jar file with the newest one form my post (14134) and start with the .exe.
I can't even start that windows version, because I get 2 dll errors.

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
Is there a way to apply this to android?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does this game has vaginal sex or not?
Yes, there are several characters you can have vaginal sex with:

Cindy, Two of the Brothel Workers, Mermaid, Alura, Winnie the Trumpeter and Helena the Vampire

Hiro: unzips
(use your memes right)
Brigand: I want some dick suckin'
Hiro: *Unzips seductively*
Brigand: Well, shite I guess that's fine, but I'm on top *Unzips*

So where do I find the new user specific(?) save folder?
Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)
MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny
Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny

I hate to say this but I think this game deserves a renpy remake.
A what? Care to explain?

your character is already male, just might not be the type of male you are used to
Hiro is built different, with thighs like those I'd say it's easy to make the mistake of assuming his gender.

Jan 21, 2021
i found the new save file directory location boys so here it is.
this pc > local disk > [username] > AppData (you have to show hidden items to find this folder) > Roaming > TalesOfAndrogyny
not sure if this'll change but i just wanted to make sure that no other cheaters had to deal with the problem of having to find it. just for the google searches i'll put in the phrase "save file location"

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes