claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i love futa but not the main character, if the main character got that P and not D then this game will be 11/10 for me, before i download this game i thought my character will be a girl and other is fute but then i realize my character got that D as well and it just feels like a Yaoi game, i shouldn't have use the gey word for this sr
could you say that again but without the unnecessary censoring?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hesam90 and Twiton

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
the update look nice, can't wait for the montly, also i need to redownload full game because something changed right? ( haven't download it recently my last time was 2 months ago)

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What does the Pin (or lock) skill even do? It just seems like a waste of stamina when you can grapple or rest. For that matter, what is the point of adding any of these other ' just for flavor' skills like 'Nip Neck' either? Or 'pout', or ''bounce" vs "ride on it"?

I was really excited when I saw a huge expansion of the sex/combat skills. But then crestfallen when I realised that most of them are just a different labels for "do nothing". I thought that one of the earlier dev roadmap items was to flesh out sex/combat mechanics? Did that already happen, or am I jumping the gun?
Nipping the neck lets you arouse the target, which is useful for domination victories. A lot of the flavour skills are likely to see changes to make them more tactical, I figure.

Pin moves, IIRC, are powerful grapples that are useful against enemies like Minotauress & Urka

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.13.5. Happy Halloween!

Screenshot (61).png Screenshot (56).png Screenshot (54).png

The spooky ghost opening was a really nice touch for Halloween. (y)

Most of the animations have been re-modded to now work with the latest version. Progress back towards 100% continues.

Click on the banner in my sig to go to the mods page where you can find a MEGA link for the mod. Take care.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.13.5. Happy Halloween!

View attachment 1477615 View attachment 1477613 View attachment 1477612

The spooky opening was a really nice touch for Halloween. (y)

Click on the banner in my sig to go to the mods page where you can find a MEGA link for the mod. Take care.
Brigand: *Taking Kylira to poundtown*

Hiro, when Kylira or Brigand looks over:
1635706470081.png

Thanks for the update!

How to import save files in android?
Your best bet, if Maj is the only one who knows right now, is asking here:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
uhhh where exactly?
You need to go to your Computer User files, in your Local Drive
In this example, the C drive is my Local Drive

C:\Users\Your Computer User Name Here\.prefs