Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, I meant topping too hehe. I didn't know if maybe some people around here had access to the dev's plans or goals or w/e.
Yep, if you're a Patron you get updates on their plans as well as the ability to vote in contet + feature polls. Here's from the most recent one, showing that more topping content is in the pipework if it's voted on
1649868292760.png

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
can someone help i cant find where to go to fix this problem
Don't extract the jar. Don't run with a systemwide install of Java. Do go to the first post and download the win64 version and follow the instructions to replace the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar file with the most recent.

Edit: Damn, a ninja mushroom! I must be getting old and slow. ;p

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there a way I can rewatch the scenes I unlocked and not just the CGs?
Go to your .jar file, open it up and find the Script folder. Inside there's an encounter file, you can read all the scenes from that.

Reactions: Ammit

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
How to get the new 3 outfit?
I just added the lines to my profile.json to unlock them, i had to do some guess work but eventually unlocked them, 2 of them was obvious, gown i had to think outside the box, but it was easy enough to guess though once you understand certain patterns with the code.
1650062199927.png
But i think you can unlock the gown through warlock "i want to be a girl" route and the spiderweb through the spider encounter and becoming her lover route, i'm not sure about the nightwear one, when i saw the weekly update i just knew i had to instantly add the line to my profile to get it because

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
plz can anyone upload a new save file?
If you searched this thread, you'll notice the silent response to nearly all other similar requests. The thread is active with experienced persons who assist people with the game - and yet, almost none of them respond to these.

There must be a reason why.:WeSmart:

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes