Nov 12, 2023
Is there any way to encounter warlock again? After I failed my perception check and caught in her trap, I didn't visit her again till I reached the 2nd map, then I returned to the manor and everything seems gone or something.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there any way to encounter warlock again? After I failed my perception check and caught in her trap, I didn't visit her again till I reached the 2nd map, then I returned to the manor and everything seems gone or something.
Cheat by editing your save.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
What was your agility at?
13 total + Cat Potion, ALSO with the recent updates, the steal option also count the weight of the item, so i think the reason was because you maybe had low endurance, my total endurance is 8 and after stealing the shield, any other item is insta-caught.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Ghost_Oral-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Hayuuu~! New weekly!

This time we've got the generic topping art for Hiro, looking cute. We've also got new scenes for the Kitsune related to plugs, as well.

So, the good news is that my cough finally cleared up this week. The bad news is that this week was GDQ, so I was a bit distracted. That being said, I did get some Kitsune work done, just not all of it - and I'll be adding it in all together next week, aside from the plugged scenes that are now in. Hopefully I can finish up some of this other writing, as well. I'll be playing catch up on feature work and story mode next month.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021

View attachment 3281806

Hayuuu~! New weekly!

This time we've got the generic topping art for Hiro, looking cute. We've also got new scenes for the Kitsune related to plugs, as well.

So, the good news is that my cough finally cleared up this week. The bad news is that this week was GDQ, so I was a bit distracted. That being said, I did get some Kitsune work done, just not all of it - and I'll be adding it in all together next week, aside from the plugged scenes that are now in. Hopefully I can finish up some of this other writing, as well. I'll be playing catch up on feature work and story mode next month.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

How on time I was) right at the call of my heart, I sensed that I needed to update the tab

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.40.3] [Majalis]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS 64

SIZE ~ 926 MB

(1 week) - -

Unable to load the game? Try this...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes