anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
what are all the ways to get put into chastity besides just equipping one normally? The ones i know are picking paladin as your class, talking to gadgeteer while you have the catamite perk, and lastly peeking in on the brothel madam and gadgeteer.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
what are all the ways to get put into chastity besides just equipping one normally? The ones i know are picking paladin as your class, talking to gadgeteer while you have the catamite perk, and lastly peeking in on the brothel madam and gadgeteer.
If you fail the anal addict check with Alma when you ask her to get you addicted to buttstuff, but that also leads into a bad end. (You can skip the game over with cheat mode on)

Reactions: BigLoada

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Suggestion:
-There's a "Flip View" function for when you top, that alternates between Hiro topping and the enemy.
-There's also alternate views with certain animations - e.g. press shift to see x-ray view when the Brigand is reaming you

Why not when we're giving a sloppy BJ, the alternative view is the enemy's cock pic? The devs seem like they put some effort into drawing a nice thematic cock for each enemy, why not use them more?

Reactions: Niveket

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the other slime art where Hiro gets fucked? Since last patch I can only seem to get the one where Hiro gets pregnant. (We really need a walkthrough)

Reactions: Mastershake

Little Warrior

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the other slime art where Hiro gets fucked? Since last patch I can only seem to get the one where Hiro gets pregnant. (We really need a walkthrough)
Have you tried getting Hiro fucked by her? I can't remember the exact process, but the first slime variant has a dialogue option where it's possible after kissing her.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
They're not listed in there because I don't know if you can obtain them (the Dullahan and Minotauress fights achievements).
Oh shit, thought it had been updated to have up-to-date info.
I just instantly added them through editing the profile.json because i'm a lazy fuck.
I did find this: #24,074 with using the search though, hope it helps.

Last edited:

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
DO i need any kind of run time C++ to open it? I used toi play al o,t but changed my PC. Now i downloaded java oracle, but even so the game don't open.

Count Morado

Devoted Member
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
DO i need any kind of run time C++ to open it? I used toi play al o,t but changed my PC. Now i downloaded java oracle, but even so the game don't open.
This is all you need to do for the monthlies:
1730044712318.png
If you want the weeklies, all you need to do is download from the java link and drop it into your game's folder to replace the java file already there.

Done.

If you used to play this "al o,t" - you would have already known this.

• Haha
Reactions: negroidprime

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Demon King Throne.jpg

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time, we've got the Naga Oral animation which has tons of cute and sexy little details in it, so check it out! It's got new cum variants (there were none before) and it has handjob and blowjob variants (both at the same time) and some other neat little things to discover, including her bioluminescent skin. We've also got new Mermaid ending scenes - we're hoping to have more scenes with her, particularly related to butt plugs and condoms, and some expansion of her existing scenes, as well. Next up we have the Egg Laying animation, and then it'll be the next art winner of the survey~.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes