Arkantic

Apr 17, 2019
How could you tell me that you wanna do even MORE extra scenes with the mermaid. Now I want to wait for them.
S-Surely they'll come next week

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I never understood how to play this game, I always lost, now I understand that losing is the goal, I would have liked to be the dominant one, since I don't like to be fucked.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.49.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soulinor

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021

View attachment 4172996

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time, we've got the Naga Oral animation which has tons of cute and sexy little details in it, so check it out! It's got new cum variants (there were none before) and it has handjob and blowjob variants (both at the same time) and some other neat little things to discover, including her bioluminescent skin. We've also got new Mermaid ending scenes - we're hoping to have more scenes with her, particularly related to butt plugs and condoms, and some expansion of her existing scenes, as well. Next up we have the Egg Laying animation, and then it'll be the next art winner of the survey~.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Greatly appreciate this update, the NAGA animation is very hot and well done.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wish the dev would put this on Steam already...
I think there would have to be some "changes" for it to find itself on steam, i know there are far more "questionable" content found in steam but you'll never know what the steam team finds "approvable", because the approval process seems to be rather perplexing on what's allowed and what is not and sometimes stuff just seems to slip through the cracks without any moderation.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes