Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those interested, since a ton of characters were added recently, here's Helena's Mudae Custom Note on the Main Mudae World Server.
1632228116916.png
They know what's up.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
how do i access new Puca content? Tbh its getting very annoying that new content is hidden so much. Every update: goblin scenes, warlock content, its so hard to find that you need walkthrough, but changelog doesn't provide you any hints.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
how do i access new Puca content? Tbh its getting very annoying that new content is hidden so much. Every update: goblin scenes, warlock content, its so hard to find that you need walkthrough, but changelog doesn't provide you any hints.
If you're happy to use cheat mode, in the encounters list it's under "Bunny Tavern".

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
More Vampire Content?
Does this mean a Halloween Update?
Also Jack o Lantern or Frankstein when?
No, that's a Mudae character, this doesn't mean new Helena & Persephone content. Sorry for getting your hopes up
The hints are in the Blurb of the update post, not the Change Log.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The work in this game?
To my knowledge, you simply find the value in the save file's text and edit it yourself. You can find that in the .toa-data folder.

I've no clue if that website works for ToA

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Soo once again I hope I rly HOPE thier next game will be on the other side I mean I dont like play as sissy/femboys and crossdresing and I also dont like play a game where u must be sumbassive to get most content I hope next time us character will be more like dark knight who dosent give a fuck about all and just fuck every ass what she want and I also hope play as a TRU futa or male,male Its ok as long as we will be TOP and still see all content

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Soo once again I hope I rly HOPE thier next game will be on the other side I mean I dont like play as sissy/femboys and crossdresing and I also dont like play a game where u must be sumbassive to get most content I hope next time us character will be more like dark knight who dosent give a fuck about all and just fuck every ass what she want and I also hope play as a TRU futa or male,male Its ok as long as we will be TOP and still see all content
"True" Futa, what does that mean?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
With bobs

Dosent matter trans or futa just with bobs and called "she" not 'he" and "girl" not "boy"
So, just normal Futa? I'm confused, sorry, I assumed most Futa is with boobs.
Well, if you truly want that, you should support them on Patreon and make your voice heard! That's the best platform, along with the Patreon Majalis Discord, to be heard by the creators.
Or, if you've got a budget to think of, perhaps post on the Subreddit/Community Forum for ToA on Itchio?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I don't pretend to know Majalis team, but ToA is pretty telling what they like to make. They likely won't stray too far from that (the art & fetish is mostly trap, futa and some rare scat from what I see)

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
this is like the 19th time this "futa" discussion has happened in this thread alone. :FacePalm:
i mean, to be fairl this thread is almost 700 pages long, started over 4 years ago, and it's fairly common to pop in and say something and fuck off again...

plus, we can all use terms differently - a 'true' futa, for me, would be a hemaphrodite, as in straight up both genitals, not just female bod, tits, and dick.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I don't pretend to know Majalis team, but ToA is pretty telling what they like to make. They likely won't stray too far from that (the art & fetish is mostly trap, futa and some rare scat from what I see)
Where do you see problem? I mean they still can write where u as futa or male fuck traps/femboys and etc but the text wont say "you have dick in ass" but "he/she have you dick In ass" now you see my point? all what I say Its just wish to be on the other side becuse even If we get DOM version ToA they still can write and make what they did just place us as the TOP who make cum BOTTOM not like now BOTTOM who mostly get TOPED thats all.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
So, just normal Futa? I'm confused, sorry, I assumed most Futa is with boobs.
Well, if you truly want that, you should support them on Patreon and make your voice heard! That's the best platform, along with the Patreon Majalis Discord, to be heard by the creators.
Or, if you've got a budget to think of, perhaps post on the Subreddit/Community Forum for ToA on Itchio?
No,futa was japanese termin with girl who has a dick but dont have balls(I mean she has balls but inside) and also has vagina and she Is just normal girl but with crazy lust.

Trans was a man before but Inside he Is always SHE.

My term "just with bobs" was bad I mean I dont want V2 ToA where u play Hiro v2 I dont say I dont like this game,I rly like and enyo this game but Its hard getting enyo on 100% where all want top you and you not even a futa just a boy wearing skirt being mostly rape by girls who have bigger dick than you hand and I would like it and enyo 100% IF WE ARE THIS FUTA WITH THAT BICK DICK WHO BANG LIKE THAT OTHERS thats my point nothing less nothing more.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes