PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
There is no gore in the art, I also think there's rarely any actual gruesome written details regarding the few deaths in this game.
I don't know if they were referring to art, but the firegirl is a pretty rough death scene all things considered.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
What do you mean brutal? There is no killing scenes at all, every game over and defeat is you getting fucked in the ass.
Well, 90% of the scenarios Hiro ends up (almost) being ripped in half by a huge cock, so, that's pretty brutal if you ask me. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
clicking save/load crashes my game every time, any way to fix this?
The issue requires a specific fix that was posted in the most recent update post, I believe it involves replacing the java files in the game folder, if you can't find that post instead try asking .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.2)

magebuns.png

Hayoooooo! New weekly! We've got haircuts and Dullahan Mystery Boxes and voluptuous main menu Hiro's, oh my! The salon in the Town of Monsters will let you change your haircut and hair color, so enjoy the stylings! Haircut is currently visible on Hiro's main model, though we might add it to animations eventually. For the Dullahan... well, that's a surprise, innit?
Next up we've got a Trudy quest and the DK/DK spitroast, then some more Demon King scenario and the Warlock Oral animation.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(No new Win32 version, old Win32 version will probably still have the "Save-Crash")

Note: I still have the save crash while starting the game with the .jar, but no problems when starting it with the .exe. If you still have this crash please download the latest win64 folder and update the .jar if necessary. I don't know about Mac/Linux or Android.

Edit: added Win64,Mac and Linux

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes