negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wish getting in debt irl would be this good, would make me a lot less stressed about my bills.
I second this, getting sold as a sex slave "indentured sexual relief provider" to a duchess with gigantic poopchute spelunker in order to pay my debt would be infinitely preferable than selling my time in a shitty dead end job which pretty much pays the bills but makes me wish that truck-kun would isekai my degenerate ass into the world of Ironia.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man I hope Dully wins the voting this month, I wanna see more of the main character of ToA and her cute "girlfriend"

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Is goblin ever gonna be dateable? There was a date already and warlock had bad ends before she became a possible partner so maybe there is hope?

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Is goblin ever gonna be dateable? There was a date already and warlock had bad ends before she became a possible partner so maybe there is hope?
Goblin already has a long dating sequence and relationships Game Over. What do you mean by becoming datable?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Goblin already has a long dating sequence and relationships Game Over. What do you mean by becoming datable?
Male gobbo perhaps? I could agree that having a bro ending with him would be a pretty chill ride.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I am aware of those, I meant closer to how we are with warlock or orc where she joins the camp and you have events after that.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
This game has the worst fonts I have ever seen.
Also, java really?
You're actually playing through java, instead of a normal person who reads the installation section found in OP?
Also, you can change the font, the way to change that might be way out of your league though.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes