VN Others Completed Tales Of Aravorn: Cursed Lands [v1.0.16] [winter wolves]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Use "PC.attributePoints += xxx" to get strong without having to massively level up and avoid the enemy scaling.
Be careful when using this, you are not invincible, some status effects take a % of your hp, not a set number.

erolord

Jul 17, 2017
this version is the one I was waiting for. You my friend are rock star! Thanks!

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Which scenes is that? I can help with some achievement.
nevermind , i was trying to get leena's romance scene after some research aka google i found out she can only be romanced with female character. already got it now. got to say this is one of those game that "i enjoy the story so much, i forgot that i download this hoping for some sex scene"

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
ok i am confused certain quests arent letting me work on them is that normal? i cant do the quests Tomb of Urd Visions of Enok undead cruise and forest corruption. i assume i have to continue the story but i am not sure

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
ok i am confused certain quests arent letting me work on them is that normal? i cant do the quests Tomb of Urd Visions of Enok undead cruise and forest corruption. i assume i have to continue the story but i am not sure
You can only do those quests later on.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
thanks a ton. also anyone know how to get more talents? i have a few but there are a lot that i havent seen a chance to unlock. id take either a console command or an actual way to get it

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
thanks a ton. also anyone know how to get more talents? i have a few but there are a lot that i havent seen a chance to unlock. id take either a console command or an actual way to get it
You only gain those talents by finishing the plot, you get the first and second talent by completing character creation, third by talking to Apolomeshio and final later in the plot. The last two you get are dependant on what answers you give and first two on the race and profession you choose.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
darn i was hoping to avoid more battles in the castle with those i was only able to avoid 1 with the talents i have

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
darn i was hoping to avoid more battles in the castle with those i was only able to avoid 1 with the talents i have
Best thing to do is stack up on med HP and SP pots. Because you WILL fight. The party i ran with through the whole game worked really well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most battles consisted of the most dangerous getting locked in paralysis over and over until the cannon fodder was killed.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Change PC by character's NPC name. ex : leena.xp += xxxxxxxx
thanks. but i quit after i saw some one commented that there were no sex scene :p i loved the game but without sex scene no point for me to play further. But thanks for your reply.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well that's an amazing game. Sadly, no s*cough*x scenes. But we can't have it all, can we?

Well, I may be mistaken. If so, can anyone suggest a similar game, where you 'create' your character (I have to admit, this system was nice, poor tho, no body modifications) with story, battles and some s*ahem*x scenes? Thanks for your time :D

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes